HungerCraft

District 1: Anthony
District 2: Ian
District 3: Mari
District 4: Noah
District 5: Lasercorn
District 6: Olivia
District 7: Jovenshire
District 8: Shayne
District 9: Keith
District 10: Courtney
District 11: Wes
District 12: Sohinki

*The chapter title is poor, this one represents Maricraft

District 1

When the countdown reached its end, Anthony didn't know where to go. Except, he knew he was going to avoid the bloodbath. So he ran directly behind his pedestal. He ran into the forest to hide with the trees.
Anthony ran until his breathing made him stop. He sat on a fallen tree, and looked around him. Anthony heard a cannon, which provoked him to continue jogging as far as he could. That's when he really lost his breathe. He needed some water already, in this humid climate, so running like he was, was not the best idea. Anthony would now need to look for water immediately.
Should I have grabbed a backpack? Anthony thought. He definitely should've thought ahead. He simply had no choice, but to search for water and make with what he had.

He had nothing.

District 2
Ian ran to the left of his pedestal. As he ran, he almost tripped on his own feet, but he stumbled and continued.
Ian quickly changed his route a little, and picked up a small pack, it sounded full, so Ian flipped it onto his back and ran as fast as he could.
Ian was on a search.

Ian ran for a few ways, before he was sure he lost what he was looking for. Would Anthony run in a straight line? Hopefully. Ian kept jogging as he looked for District 1.
Ian ran by a small waterfall, so he stocked up on water from the water bottle in his pack. He kept his trail clear though.
Soon, as Ian decided to simply walk, he heard huffing. He stopped completely, and looked for the noise.
There he was. Anthony was sitting on the ground, rocking back and forth.
"Anthony?" He called lowly. Anthony heard the noise and stood up immediately. He didn't have anything with him.
"Anthony? It's me Ian, I'm not going to hurt you!" Ian brought his hands up in a surrender position.
"Ian? Why're you here?"
"Because, I'm gonna be your teammate," Ian mumbled.
"Really?" Anthony's eyes lit up. Ian slowly walked up to him, and they shared a hug. Anthony wiped sweat.
"Are you sweating?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm just really thirsty," Anthony sighed.
"I got some water if you want some actually," Ian opened his pack.
"Wait really?"

District 3
Mari decided to head to the cornucopia in the last second as The hunger Games began. She saw a group assemble and come charging for the cornucopia. She froze for a second, then grabbed for the knives. Mari was able to grab 4 throwing knives and a large blade.
She saw the group, and kneeled behind a display case that held the swords. She took aim on the oblivious tribute, and got ready to make the first kill.
"Whoops," Someone spoke dangerously from behind Mari. She was about to turn around for a retreat, but it was too late. She wasn't able to make out her killer before getting stabbed.
Cannon.

District 4
Noah smirked at his kill, and saw Lasercorn, Jovenshire, and Wes coming into the cornucopia like they whopped it. Noah pushed the dead tribute off of his sword before grabbing her throwing knives and tried it out.
Noah had missed his target, Wes, and got he and Lasercorn's attention. His smirk was wiped off of his face as he made a quick dash for the hiding spot behind the display case like his victim. He reorganized the throwing knife so he was holding it correctly, and looked back out. Wes wasn't in his line of view. Noah bolted for the trees when he thought he heard Wes behind him.
He'd have to get his kill later on.

District 5
Lasercorn met up with Jovenshire and Wes, and they continued on for the cornucopia when Wes directed them. He stayed behind, and watched most of the other tributes sprint away in many different directions of the forest, some running forward for a pack or a weapon close to them. But they were all mostly dashing for the trees.
He grimaced when he heard the cannon, and scouted the area for danger. A knife went near Wes, but wasn't very close. Wes went to inspect, and saw the boy from District 4 escape.
"That child is holding a grudge against me for not letting him in our group," Wes chuckled as he checked the knives.
"District 4?" Joven asked, he was looking at the nice array of knives and axes, and maces.
"Yeah, like he's a big shot," Wes held up a nice sword that wasn't humongous, or very heavy. Lasercorn looked out back to the running tributes.
"Oh look, there's Courtney and Shayne," He brought to their attention. Wes looked up but shrugged.
"Ok, we need to pinpoint this area to learn the map better you know?" Joven spun around when he stepped onto the ground.
"Let's do some exploring then," Lasercorn quavered.