Enemy Fire

District 1: Anthony
District 2: Ian X
District 3: Mari X
District 4: Noah
District 5: Lasercorn X
District 6: Olivia
District 7: Jovenshire X
District 8: Shayne X
District 9: Keith X
District 10: Courtney
District 11: Wes
District 12: Sohinki X

District 1
Anthony slept in the tree, and waited in the tree, and just sat in the tree, for an entire day.
It was in the middle of the night, and he knew the sun should be rising in about half an hour or so, so he decided to climb now so that he had all day to do something useful. It took him a long while, but he made it back down, with just a few scratches.
Anthony held both backpacks, as he trudged through the forest.
So what would be the useful thing to do?

District 4
Noah was following the girl from 10 for a while, but he definitely lost her. He walked forward without a goal. He past by a cliff, but he was just focused on finding someone, that he didn't even acknowledge it. He just continued.
Soon, he decided to change his direction randomly after another short while of walking. He turned right, and continued.
His pace slowed, Noah still felt tired, so he was now trudging.

District 6
Olivia encountered another girl, but when she ran, Olivia chose to run back to the cliff where everything was going to be safer. She climbed back up, and laid down on her back. She didn't know what to do. She was beginning to feel hungry, so she dug into Keith's pack.
He had dried beef sticks, so she took that and chewed on it. Suddenly, she heard branches breaking and leaves crunching. Someone was walking by. She froze completely, and waited for them to pass.
They had, proving that the cliff was a great idea. It worked. Olivia exhaled, and laid back down.

District 10
Courtney heard a cannon, as she walked. She continued on, until she saw flaming orange hair on the ground in her peripheral vision. She went up to it. Lasercorn's body.
He was dead maybe a few minutes now because the cannon just went off and his body is still here, so she has reason to believe that the rest of his alliance is near. She spotted footsteps, and followed them.
"Wes?" She asked. He was sitting near a small fire, digging in his bag. He quickly turned around and clutched his weapon.
"Wait! Do we still have a truce?" She asked as she once again raised her arms. Wes lowered his knife and nodded slowly. Courtney walked up to him, and sat down.
"Where's everyone else?" She asked. "I saw Lasercorn actually, what happened to everyone?"
"I just killed him, there's not much people left so I figured..." Wes trailed off.
"And Joven?"
"We woke up last night and he was gone, we declared him dead," Wes explained. "And Shayne?"
"Dead also, the first night someone was throwing knives at us, I ran away," Courtney explained her short story.
"Ahh, so you decided to look for us for protection?" Wes grinned. Courtney cracked a smile.
"Maybe," Courtney surged jokingly.
"Clever girl," Wes commented again. Wes tended to the fire a little as they lightly chatted.
"So there's a pond over there, is that good to drink?" Courtney asked.
"Yeah, it should be," Wes nodded, Courtney stood up and said that she'll be right back.
She walked back in the direction for a drink because she hasn't had any water or any food in the short while since the games have started. Lasercorn's body was gone, which made her think.
There isn't actually much people left, so I could be Wes' next victim.
Courtney made it back to the pond. She cupped her hands and took a few gulps.
"There you are!" Someone announced from the trees. Courtney shot up and looked around.
The guy from district 4 appeared out of the trees, and he dug through his pack. Courtney didn't have any weapons.
"Wes!" She called instead, hoping he'll come to her rescue, because if Noah has throwing knives, then this is her last day. Ever.
4 grabbed his knives and tried to quickly get a good hold on them. Fortunately for Courtney, he dropped them through his excitement, so Courtney called for Wes again. 4 picked up a single knife that he could grab and flung it loosely towards Courtney. It missed big time as Courtney dashed for the trees.
Wes came running, so Courtney stopped him.
"District 4! He has throwing knives, he's on the other side of the pond!" She warned. Wes had his own throwing knives, so he charged on for the tribute. Courtney stayed behind, and Wes told her to go back to wait.
Courtney stayed close enough to watch.
Wes came into view, so 4 got even more excited.
"Not this kid!" Wes groaned. 4 got angry and tried to throw his knife. It barely missed Wes. Wes threw his, and also missed him.
4 threw his last one, which Wes couldn't dodge. It hit his leg, but he stifled his pain, and threw another knife. It also barely hit 4, but he had turned to flee from the fight. In the opposite direction of the two.
Courtney ran to Wes' side to help him, as he fell back into a sitting position.

District 11
Wes was still alive, just trying to stifle the pain as a knife was in his calf.
"Are you ok Wes?" Courtney asked as she kneeled over Wes' leg.
"I'm fine," Wes groaned silently. Courtney took off her jacket.
"We have to pull it out, but I'll wrap my jacket around it to stop any bleeding," Courtney explained. Wes nodded slowly. She grasped the knife handle, and looked into Wes' eyes. He nodded, so Courtney pulled it out swiftly.
"Ahh!" Wes groaned. Courtney was quickly to get her jacket around it.
"You trained really well," Wes commented in a rough voice as the pain from his leg wasn't calming down.
"I actually checked out every station, I just didn't stay to learn them all," Courtney replied, distractedly.
"Very clever," Wes tried to smile.
"No," Courtney mumbled. Wes shook his head. Courtney finished Wes' leg to the best of her abilities. They waited a little while, before Wes asked Courtney to help him back to the camp. Wes couldn't lean onto her too much or else he'd crush her. They made it back though, it's just now, Wes couldn't do much.