If Death Were Real

District 1: Anthony
District 2: Ian X
District 3: Mari X
District 4: Noah
District 5: Lasercorn X
District 6: Olivia
District 7: Jovenshire X
District 8: Shayne X
District 9: Keith X
District 10: Courtney
District 11: Wes
District 12: Sohinki X

District 1
Anthony walked aimlessly, hoping to run into another tribute. He just wanted the games to be over. He trudged through the woods.
Soon, he recognized where he had gone. He had unknowingly walked back to the cave. Anthony didn't check the cave for anything, he just walked by as fast as he could.
He continued on, until someone stopped him.
"Stop and don't move!" Someone ordered behind him. He stopped, and didn't try to turn around. He just sighed. The person was a girl, and he can't identify her on just her voice because he didn't actually spend much time socializing with anyone.
"What are you going to do?" He asked.
"I'm going to kill you," she wavered. After she said that, there was another cannon from someone else. They ignored it.
Anthony lifted his hands, and placed them behind his head, his elbows were in the air. He heard her take a step forward, when he turned around and dashed forward to tackle the tribute. She was surprised and Anthony grabbed her waist and tackled her. She fell backward and Anthony kneeled over her, like he was straddling her. Anthony was about to punch her, but she had her weapon out, so instead, she stabbed his forearm, and made a small cut. Anthony fell to his side.
The girl, who he identified is from district 10, stood up. Anthony used his uninsured arm to help him back to his feet.
When he finally levelled out, the girl was already holding her knife tightly, ready for another attack. Anthony gripped his arm. They stared at each other, like they were waiting for something to happen.
Anthony felt some blood drip down his arm. Instead of doing anything, Anthony fell to his knees.
"Just kill me," he conceded. The girl was about to say something, but she didn't, she took a step forward. Anthony closed his eyes.
Cannon.

District 4
Noah ran away from after he hit Wes, he didn't have any more knives to throw, but he knew Wes did. He ran back down the path he took. He ran until he was heaving, right back near the rocks and the cliff side. Noah leaned against the rock wall. He sat down, trying to catch his breathe.
Soon, he got up, and started to walk forward again. He moved forward, until he saw something move in the bush. It kept shaking slightly. Noah slowly walked by the bush, when he moved the branches, something shook again.
It was a rabbit caught in a snare. Noah figured that it was a dead tributes, so he grabbed a stick to kill the rabbit, he was hungry and didn't have a meal already waiting. He was trying to take the rabbit off of the snare when he heard something behind him. More food perhaps?
"You're stealing my food," he heard, he jumped back, and saw a petite girl standing behind him.
"What're you going to do about it? Ask for it?" Noah asked, holding he rabbit in one hand. He didn't want to have to try to dig into his backpack to retrieve his blade, so he was trying to act like he had a weapon.
"Give that to me and maybe I'll let you go," she spoke clearly. Noah started to chuckle.
"I can kill you easy," Noah dropped the rabbit. He took his backpack off while staring at the girl. He found the blade, and grabbed the handle, and took it out for show. That's when he realized the tribute didn't have a weapon herself.
"You came to a fight without a weapon?" He asked incredulously. The girl took a step back, before turning around and dashing. Noah was quick to run after her as well. The blade he was holding wasn't a throwing knife, but he was sure he could hit her.
Noah threw it but then he tripped over his feet and hit his head on the ground, he felt woozy. He lifted his head up to look for the girl. She wasn't dead. Noah dropped his head back down. He slowly tried to lift himself back up, but he felt weak. His head was pounding. He once again lifted his head, and ate when he saw the girl again. She had picked up his knife and was coming towards him. But Noah couldn't resist. He was too weak.
Cannon.

District 6
Olivia stabbed the tribute from district 4 until she heard the cannon. She took the knife out and saw the blood. That's when she saw the reality of what she just did. She had killed someone.
She took his pack and went back to get her rabbit. When she grabbed it, she returned back to her cliff. There's not much people left, would starting a fire be risky? When Olivia climbed back down to get wood for a fire, she heard a cannon go off. How much people is left?
Soon the sun went down, Olivia paid attention to who had died.
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
12
Olivia cringed when she saw Keith's picks in the sky. She went back to starting her fire. There is three people left. One of them is a brute, so Olivia felt hopeless at this point. She got a spark which grew. Olivia moved back and got her meat cooking. The night felt colder than the last, so Olivia huddled near the fire. She ate, and felt safe enough on her cliff to fall asleep.

District 10
Courtney helped Wes to fix the fire again. Their truce had turned to an alliance because Wes needed help and Courtney couldn't turn her cheek.
Courtney sat down, and heard her stomach grumble.
"Are you hungry?" Wes asked.
"Yeah. I haven't had anything to eat in the last two days."
"I can't believe it's only two days, normally it's like 20 or something," Wes commented.
"Yeah, but there's 24 tributes."
"Yeah...it doesn't feel like two days, it feels like a month or something."
"I guess so," Courtney replied, but her stomach grumbled again.
"You could take a knife from one of those bags, and go hunting, we have a fire going," Wes pointed to some of the bags that sat altogether.
"Are you going got be ok?" Courtney asked as she rummaged though them.
"Yeah, I should be fine," Wes shrugged.
"You know what I just remembered, I have a slingshot you can use," Courtney chuckled. She tossed it over to him. Wes couldn't stop laughing at it.
"Is this what you used to protect yourself?" Courtney grinned but shook her head.
"Alright, I'll take this," Wes held it up in the air. Courtney took off to look for something to eat.
She walked through the forest in one direction so that she can easily navigate herself back to Wes. She walked through, very observant of her surrounding. When she was walking, she saw a guy stumble out of the trees and continue walking in front of her. Courtney stopped moving and clutched her knife. He didn't notice her. Courtney started following him, and he didn't do anything but walk.
Courtney stopped him, and he asked her what she was going to do.
"I'm going to kill you," Courtney said in a fearful voice. That's when she heard cannon go off.
Is Wes ok? A slingshot wasn't going to protect him what was I thinking?! Courtney thought fearfully. Courtney moved forward when he looked ready to accept his fate. He fell to his knees. Courtney got her knife ready, when he turned around spun around and surprise tackled Courtney. She fell back and he straddled over her. Courtney used her knife and stabbed his arm.

In the end, the guy let Courtney kill him. She took the pack he was carrying and ran back to Wes.
He was still fine.
"Are you ok? I heard a cannon!" Courtney tried to catch her breath. Wes also looked concerned.
"I'm fine, are you? There was two cannons and I thought for sure you were one of 'em," Wes said back. Courtney sat down and threw the bag with the rest of them.
"What do you mean one was for sure me?" Courtney teased. Wes chuckled.
"Well I mean, you came to me for protection," Wes shrugged, a smile still playing on his lips.

District 11
Wes sat leaned against a tree, he was contemplating something.
Soon, nightfall came, Wes and Courtney watched the sky for the fallen tributes.
Everyone except Wes, Courtney and the girl from district 6.
"There's three left Courtney," Wes explained, he was scratching the back of his neck. Courtney looked up as she was sharpening the end of a stick like a spear, out of boredom.
"Yeah," Courtney replied, still distracted.
"The only other is the girl from 6 right?" Wes asked to see if Courtney knew. She nodded. "You'll be able to take her on, I know it Court, I-"
"What do you mean?" She interrupted. She lowered her knife and stick with the pointed end.
"I want you to kill me and then go after the girl alright?"
"You don't want to win?"
"That'd be nice, but I do know, I'm injured and you're-"
"I'm not anything special," Courtney muttered, she fumbled around with her stick.
"Like I said Courtney, you're very clever, it was clever to come to us for protection because we had a truce-"
"We had a truce?"
"I want you to break it, and kill me."
"Come on Wes, someone already told me to kill them just before-"
"The clever ones always win Courtney."
"I don't think it was clever to-"
"Courtney, there's only three of us left, in a minute there'll be-"
"I'll do it in the morning Wes," Courtney dropped her stick in the fire. She watched it burn.
"I'll take the first watch then. Go to sleep."