Hunger Game Bang

District 1: Anthony
District 2: Ian
District 3: Mari X
District 4: Noah
District 5: Lasercorn
District 6: Olivia
District 7: Jovenshire
District 8: Shayne X
District 9: Keith
District 10: Courtney
District 11: Wes
District 12: Sohinki

District 1
Anthony and Ian were searching for a place to set up camp for a while. They didn't make much progress, so even as the sun went down, they searched.
They went on until late, and that's when Ian gave up.
"Dude lets just sleep here on the ground, nobody's gonna-"
"Gonna what?" Somebody spoke through the dark forest. Ian and Anthony looked behind Anthony. A man spoke as it was the dead of night. They couldn't see see, and the noise echoed a little bit. He could be anywhere.
"Gonna kill you? I don't know, The Hunger Games are really unpredictable," the tribute spoke. He was sort of chuckling as the two heard the cracking of twigs. They both didn't have any weapons.
"Who're are you?" Anthony spoke fearfully in the direction he thought he heard the noise.
"It won't matter, you won't remember when you're dead," the unknown tribute threatened.
Anthony slowly and as discreetly as he could, lowered himself to the ground to feel for s rock or stick, something to try to fend off this tribute.
Anthony grabbed a dry branch, that felt strong. He picked it up and listened for the tribute.
"Ahh-Anthony!" Ian shouted. Ian was tackled and the attacker was trying to pull a knife on him. Ian felt his arms and was struggling to push him away.
Anthony ran to the noise, and felt the large tribute kneeling over Ian. Anthony, as hopeful as he could, hit as hard as he could, the attacker. Anthony prayed he didn't hit or harmed, Ian in any way.
The tribute groaned and fell to the ground. He fell onto the roots of a tree. Anthony kept hitting the tribute when he heard him land.
A cannon went off.
"Ian?" Anthony called.
"I'm fine," Ian reassured. Anthony kneeled and felt for Ian. When he grabbed onto him, they helped each other up.
"Let's get out of here," Anthony whispered.

District 2
"Who did you think that was?"
"I didn't really talk to any other tributes, it could've been 5...7...8?"
"No, 8 died,"
"Oh, or 9, 11...or 12," Anthony finished.
"There's like, 3 females and one of them is dead, like, everyone else is a guy," Ian brought up.
"Really? I haven't really thought about it," Anthony chuckled.
Their overall mood had changed. Although Anthony still felt bad that he had actually killed someone.
"I wish we didn't have to kill anyone," Anthony sighed.
"Well, I'm sort of glad, it was either his life or mine," Ian shrugged. Anthony didn't say anything back. They just kept walking.
"I'm actually sort of embarrassed that I don't know who I killed," Anthony spoke for conversation.
"It's just one less tribute Anthony," Ian sighed. Soon, they both settled in a spot where they felt more dry branches. Using his matches, they started a fire.
"Hey look dude! It's a cave!" Ian exclaimed, it's true, they were right near a small cave opening.
"Let's check it out," Anthony made a small torch for exploring.
"It's empty in here, let's settle in here and make our camp," Ian suggested. It was settled, they moved the fire and settled inside.
Anthony felt a little uneasy because he doesn't know what in the cafe, but at least it's safer than the tributes.

District 4
Noah didn't know much about the arena, but he knew his way back to the cornucopia. He hoped that the others were gone. He made his way in the dark.
Two people died so far in the Hunger Games, and they were both from Noah. Suddenly, he heard a distant bang of a cannon. Only 3 dead, two of which from Noah. He was still running on pure adrenaline. He was ready to kill right now. Noah had thrown a knife to 8, and it killed him. Noah then went back for his knives, so he was still loaded.
Noah made it back to the Cornucopia, using the stars as his light. In the trees, the stars weren't visible, but the area surrounding the cornucopia is a little brighter.
Noah checked back inside, and leaned against the wall. It was smooth and cool. Noah rested his pack beside him, and closed his eyes.