- Addiction 6 -

6
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

This is the biggest mistake of my life.

Never would I have thought that I would be getting a spanking from my boss whilst bending over his lap. Moaning his name, pleading for him to stop, as tears flowed down my chubby cheeks. My slick sex dripping and releasing juices under sexy his demand.

"Don't come in this building wearing a dress this tight again" Ahren snarled, slapping my ass after each word

The motion of my body kept going forward as I strangled out moans, my hands clenching the wooden legs of the chair. Mind you, my bottom was exposed to this man.

Someone entered the office, causing my head to snap up, "Mr. Braune, I-"

Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no.

"Yes?" Ahren inquired

Is this nigga serious?

He's sitting here with a horny girl over his lap, talking to a woman who's probably staring at us in shock.

"M-Mr. Müller needs to t-talk to you" I heard a soft voice speak

"Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes"

The door was immediately closed after that. I was frustrated at the fact that he was so freaking calm about her walking in.

I began to sit up, "I need to use the restro-"

He pushed me back down, his hand grasping my buttcheek, "Did I say you could get up?"

"No, but I-"

"Aber was habe ich gesagt? There's no damn but's, Maryland" He slapped my pussy and I instantly had an orgasm

Man, I have to clean this up.

And stop speaking German, dickhead. My pussy is too wet for this.

"But-" He smacked my bare bottom once more. A droplet strolled down to my jawline, "Okay"

At this moment, I knew that my life changed for the worse.

Is this man a damn dominant?

"Get up" He ordered and I did. He scooted his chair back and put me in front of him, "Get on the desk" I propped myself on the escritoire.

Ahren snatched open my legs, his head inching in between. The tip of his tongue flicked my clit.

☼☼

I banged my forehead repeatedly on the wall.

"Why, why, why?" I muttered, turning around to lean back

Ahren had me under his damn spell- something that I told myself not to fall for when I became his assistant.

His alluring eyes, his pink lips, his jaw structure, his exotic scent. Everything about him screamed power, pretty boy, and sex.