- Addiction 17 -

17
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

"You know what" I said before he hung up, "Don't expect me to show up at work in the morning, Ahren. I'm serious when I said I quit. Goodnight"

Ending the call, I locked my phone as I laid back onto my pillows. I'm done with that job, I'm done with him dictating me and being obsessed with every little thing I do. It's overwhelming.

No matter how fine Ahren is.

No matter how much he turned me on.

No matter how much I'm in love with him.

He is a pain in the ass.

I ran my fingers through my hair whilst cutting the TV on. Changing from channel to channel, I stayed with Amazing World of Gumball and watched it.

With nothing to do while being tired, I continued to think about Ahren. What would happen if I told him how I truly felt? What would happen if I felt on him when he doesn't want me to?

Will he punish me in a different way?

Shoot, I'll be the curious girl to see what happens. I wanted to know the other consequences besides hardcore sex and being vibrated till I can't breathe. There has to be something else- something more... Livid.

Probably a spanking. Not a big deal.

The next morning, I woke up around ten o'clock. I skipped merrily to my bathroom and jumped in front of my mirror.

"Holy mother of crustiness!" I dragged underneath my eyes "The horror"

I balled my lower lip and examined my facial features. Looking up my nose, I cringed as I grabbed for my toothbrush.

I am disgusting in the morning, so don't judge.

Brushing my teeth, the minty taste of Colgate made me awake for some reason. My plan for today was to go out and walk around, as well as shop at the mall and maybe watch a movie at the theater. Treat myself with some food and then come back home.

Easy peasy, lemon squeasy.

"Ooh, I should go blonde. I would look good with blonde hair" I shrugged while talking nonsense to myself, "Or just add in honey highlights"

Yeah, highlights would be better.

I finished my daily hygiene. Plugging in my flat iron, I waited for it to get hot because I wanted to straighten my dysfunctional hair. I sprayed in some heat protectant spray and began to style.

Spongebob's voice, one hour later.

"Welp, at least that strengthened my muscles" I chuckled

I headed to my room to pick out a multi-colored maxi skirt and a long sleeve shirt that's a tan color. Putting on a bra and some underwear- grandma type to stay comfortable- I threw on my outfit along with putting a scarf on my head.

Slipping on my heels, I looked in the mirror at the finishing touches.