Broken Family

Tic

Tock

Tic

Tock

You were drowning in silence sitting at the long dining room table looking at your food trying not to make eye contact with your family. The large old Ben clock was ticing as the metal tongue inside it moved side to side like it was trying to speak. Your family corrupted with gold and money as they slowly ate their food with silverware. You lived in a family tortured by their own doing which consisted of your older brother which was a drug attic, a manwhore also known as your father and your mother who abuses you and drinks her sorrows away. You hid behind your doll faces trying not to gain attention from your mother and father who wished you weren't alive. The outside world portrayed your family as a perfect dollhouse filled with beauty and love, they were mistaken. You knew everything about your family but didn't care for them in the slightest. For example you knew that your brother sheds blood because of his addiction but blood still stains when the sheets are washed and your father cheats like theirs no tomorrow but sex don't sleep when the lights are off. Last but not lest your mother was drinking her life away thinking about her family but syrup is still syrup in a Sippy cup. "Y/N!" your mother yelled in a drunk tone.

"Yes mother?" you said acting sweet so you don't get another beating but that never stopped her.

"Don't mother me! Get me more wine!" she screamed. You got up from the table and curtseyed as delicately as possible not wanting to anger her even more. You walked into the kitchen and climbed up to your mothers wine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of red wine which was her favourite.

"Here you go mother" you said wanting her to drink it all so she passes out and doesn't hurt you.

"You expect me to pour it myself? Do it yourself slut!" she yelled while hiccupping from the liquid on her breath.

"As you wish" you said gritting your teeth together trying not to smash the bottle over her head. You started to pour the wine into her glass making sure to pour it up to the very top just the way she liked it. You pulled the bottle up but accidently spilt a drop of the red wine on the white table cloth. You froze in fear looking at the stain knowing what was going to happen next.

"YOU SPILT IT YOU BITCH!" your mother screeched. She pushed you to the floor and raise the wine bottle over shaking body. She poured it all over you staining your skin and the carpet you were lying on. She then smashed the bottle on your arm achieving a scream from you and multiple glass shards in your skin. "You will clean this floor spotless and then clean yourself up so you do look so horrible, if you do this again your dead!" she yelled as she stumbled into the kitchen to get more alcohol.

You cleaned up her mess and stared stumbling to the bathroom to clean up and apply stitches to your glass wounds. You washed up in the bath using the cold water your family of so generously left for you slightly winching in pain as the soap went over your cuts. As you stitched up your wounds and applied cleaner to them you rapped a towel around your body to walk to your room. As you walked down the long halls you heard the normal everyday sounds of secrets being speared around your disgusting house hold. There was moaning and begging coming from your parents room, crying and mashing down stairs in the kitchen and sound of walls being punched and the smell of smoke, so very normal.

Entering your room and locking your door behind you to make sure your mother doesn't come in and hurt you and to make sure father doesn't come in your room look for some fun but he hasn't had enough. You slid down your bed room door and broke like you did every night, what did you break? Well you broke your emotionless doll face in two and broke down crying. You have become a very emotional person through all this abuses and emotional pain. You had to hide it by laughing through you tears but that couldn't hide the fact that you were a crybaby and you were drowning in your own depression. You got up from the floor and got into your bed hearing your mother crying and sliding across the wall towards your room. She must have heard the moaning and banging from her room and was walk towards your room to take her anger out on you. Thank god you locked it or you'd have to clean yourself again with the amount of beatings you'll get. She started banging against your door screaming at you to open it but you hid your head under your sheets trying to block her out.

"Y/N open this door right now!" she yelled hitting you door again. She stopped hitting the door and walked away too drunk to realise what she was doing. You tried to get some sleep for tomorrow because it was another day of abuse, blood and lost love. You wish ask someone for help but you know that if you did you'd be smash to pieces by your mother. You try to explain but before you can start your crybaby tears come out of the dark. You curled up in your sheets and closed your eyes entering you mindscape of imagination and shedding a single tear washing the slate clean for tomorrow.