What's Next?

You walked down the stairs wiping the excess blood off your cheek and thinking of the best way to kill your mother. You made up your mind to bleach her insides and then chop her up into pieces but first you need to show her you're present. "Mother?" you cooed in a loving sarcastic way.

"Is the little doll done playing with her dollhouse?" your mother replied from the kitchen drunk to the bone.

"No, im not quite done yet but I brought you a present" you said walking into the kitchen hiding your father's bleeding head behind your back.

"Oh really and what might that be?" she said starting to get pissed off by your attitude.

"Well, you know how you said that father's head was always stuck in the gutter?"  You said smiling evilly.

"Oh shut up and tell me already slut!" she said getting up from her chair limping towards you like the liquid was pouring out of pores.

"Well? I CUT IT OFF!" you yelled laughing like a maniac and chucking the rotting head at her. She froze in fear and now she was the one who was helpless which you liked very much.

"W-w-what h-hav-ve you d-d-done!?" she said stuttering trying to act tough and tried overpowering like nothing happened.

"HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU! HE LIED WITH THOSE WORDS!" you said angrily that she didn't appreciate your wonderful work. She just stood there looking at her husband's head as it bled out and onto her shoes. You pushed her done to the chair she was sitting in previously and strapped her in the chair with some rope you found in your father's room. She didn't move, she was paralysed by shock and fear. You rapped some rope around her neck making her head pull back and tied the piece of rope to the chair leg making sure she couldn't break free. You walked to the cabinet and opened the cupboard with the rat poison and bleach. You pulled the bleach out and closed the cabinet door and walked back over to you mother with her eye's tracing your every movement.

"Mother sense you like drinking so much I thought you could do with a change of flavour" you said bring the bleach bottle up to her eye level. You opened the bottle and lifted it up ready to pour it into her mouth but she didn't move. You started pouring in down her throat and you didn't stop until you finished the whole bottle. You mother started struggling and shaking as the pain kicked in and she started to scream.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She screeched trying to claw at her throat to create a way to release the pain. You ignore her question and looked at your knife realising it wasn't thick enough to cut through lots of bones. You walked to the kitchen draws and opened the cutlery draw and pulled out a thick, razor sharp butcher knife. You mother's eyes widened terrified but still squirming because of the bleach burning her insides slowly killing her.

"Mother you cut me up into pieces and throughout my freedom so that's what im going to do to you" You said with an expressionless face. Your mother screamed again trying to move the chair choking herself in the process. You bent down in front of her rising your arm in the air and then slamming it don't in her ankle cutting off her foot. You did the same with the other foot making your way up her body cutting of limbs. You chopped off her knees down, then her waist down and the chopping her in half. Blood was flying everywhere and it felt good, so good you just couldn't stop making beautiful artwork.

Your mother soon died which made you sad, you had no one else to kill and no one else to bleed for you. You calmed down dusting off some insanity so you could at lest act normal when heading outside. You walked up stairs in the still silence and made your way to the Landry to wash your clothes and have a shower. You're only washing up so when you walk out and be seen on the road that no one will call the cops. You ran the warm water and let it drip down your body relieved you were finally in control of your own life. You started to sing a song...

(Play song now)

Hey girl, open the walls, play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family.
When you walk away, it's when we really play
You don't hear me when I say,
Mom, please wake up.
Dad's with a slut, and your son is smoking cannabis

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)

Hey girl, look at my mom, she's got it going on
Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry.
When you turn your back she pulls out a flask
And forgets his infidelity.
Uh-oh, she's coming to the attic, plastic
Go back to being plastic.

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)

Hey girl (hey girl, hey girl, hey girl, hey girl)
Hey girl, open your walls, play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees.
(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees)

You got out of the shower and got your clothes out of the dryer put them on and jumped into the night to start a new life where you are in control.