The Convocation Left Unsaid

Jeff has surprised you with the request to go on a killing spree with him and swearing on everything unholy you were going. You couldn't wait to let loose, breathe in thick crimson aroma and spend a whole day with Jeff doing what you both loved. You were now waiting for the clock to read 3.00 pm so you could leave and have a stabbing time (Puns). You walked into your combined room and saw Masky and Hoodie fighting over something. "Hey guys whats up?" You asked getting there attention. 

"Well, Hoodie here says that slender has built a room for you, therefore you don't have to stay in here" Masky said looking upset. 

"And Masky here won't let you go! He keeps putting your stuff back when I move it!" Hoodie says yelling in a childish tone. You have never really seen hoodie act so childish because he's mostly quiet but I guess it can't be helped once in a while. 

"Masky Im going to move to my new room okay?" You said giggling. 

"But!" Masky was about to start.

"No butts needed, I know your my adopted older brother but you have to let me go" You said laughing louder this time. 

"Fine" He picked up his knife and walked out the door. Was he truly that angry? Or was he going on a mission before this all started?

"Don't worry about him" Hoodie comforted. "He just cares, after hearing what ur real brother did, he believed you wanted to say with him" He finished. My family was the worst but your brother was the kindest person you knew, even after the drugs and abuse. Sure he left you to deal with it yourself but you still loved him dearly and the includes Masky. 

"Hoodie where is my new room?" You asked walking to the door. 

"Oh, its just past Jeff's room, on the right, fist door in that hall" He replied. You walked out and made your way to the room. Your stuff was infront of the door which wasn't much, just some clothes and make up. You open the door to see Slenderman himself placing a bed in the corner of the room. 

"Hello Child" He said turning his head towards you. 

"Thank you for the room Sir" You smiled, trying not to think of anything. 

"I wanted to repay a visit to the conversation we started when you first came into my office, Do you remember?" Slender gestured towards the table to sit down. 

"I believe I do, but we didn't really start it" You said. Slender turned around towards you and took a sit opposite to yours. 

"It's about your grandfather" Slender remarked. This shocked you, you only saw your Grandfather on birthdays but on your 14th he stoped coming (Your 18 now) You assumed he had passed away. 

"Your right he did pass" Slender said reading your thoughts. 

"What about my Grandfather?" you said intrigued. 

"Your Grandfather lived here once, when you were fourteen, like everyone else in the mansion they were younger" He started. "He told you stories did he not? About this place and the monsters in it?" He asked. 

You nodded your head to interested to speak. "He was on the run from something called the rake, trying to protect you in his arms, at this time you were three". "He came inside with you crying which you liked to do often" He remarked. Tell me about it, I cry more than needed now! you thought. You were still confused, what does his mean, where is it going? 

"You see, your grandfather made a deal with our enemy (Zalgo?) for his own life to be spared, Zalgo may take one of his daughters children to ether eat or turn into a solider but your grandfather expected Zalgo to take the boy and not you" He summed up. 

"So my grandfather was being chased by this rake person to save my life?" You asked. Slenderman nodded his expressionless face. 

"He seeked protection from us so thats what we gave him" He progressed further. "We seperated you from your grandfather so you would be safe and he was only aloud to see you once a year" Slenderman stopped in his sentence. "Sadly he is no more on the count of wanting to strike another deal" He finished.

You sighed trying to take in a story you never new about, you didn't want to sound horrible but your grandfather would have killed you brother for himself. You only saw your grandfather every birthday but that wasn't enough to feeling bad about his death. "Don't think to much into it child, your grandfather was a great man" He said. If he could smile and would be the saddest smile in history. 

You got up and walked to the door taking out your knife. "Im going of a killing spree with Jeff do I need to anything more?" You asked. He shook his head. It's time to spend time with Jeff and have have... 

To much fun.  

(Hey guys, this adds some more story to the well I guess story but next chapter it going to get sexy!)