The Crush, The Feeling and The Pool

(Jeff's Prov)

I picked up Y/N off the ground and walked into the water, feeling her arms tighten around my neck. We were all the way in the water now and we were laughing and splashing water over each other, I dropped her once or twice to scare her but now she has her legs around me as well.

"Hey Jeff?" She asked giggling at my joke.

"Yeah" I replied.

"When we get back do you wanna have a movie night?" She asked.

"Yeah sure" I told her smiling. She looked at my face and brought her hand up and touched it, tracing over my scars and eye line. I liked her touching my face, it felt nice in a way because no one have ever dared to come this close to me. I started doing the same thing to her with out thinking and our eyes locked onto each other's. I leaned in slowly and she just went with it.

"Y/N, JEFF TIME TO HEAD BACK" Toby yelled out to us. I pulled away and look out to toby pissed as hell. Was I actually going to kiss her? And why was I pissed that I didn't? No matter what I think it is still going to bug me to death that I didn't.

I swam back with Y/N connected to me trying not to drown and got to the edge and got out walking back to the house. We were alone and I felt weird, the same feeling I talked about before but it was stronger. I felt like touching her again but that's just weird but telling myself that didn't seem to stop the feeling.

"Hey Jeff" She said looking towards the house.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can we have a sleepover" She asked. She wants to have a sleepover? In my room? She realises that's meant for girls and not a boy.

"What?" I asked hopping she made a mistake.

"I've never had one before and you're supposed to do it with your best friend, apparently it's a lot of fun" She said looking up at me smiling making that feeling grow. I don't like I can take it anymore, this feeling, I don't know where it's coming from or what can stop it.

"Sure I don't see why not, we can watch the moves in my room if you want" I told her. The feeling I have makes me happy which is horrible but it also makes me angry because it isn't growing or going away.

"Thank you!" She yelled jumping up and down in front of me. She looked so adorable which I couldn't help thinking. She looked up at me all of a sudden quite and looked down to the ground sad.

"Im not ruining your plans right? And what if people get the wrong idea?" She said blushing at the thought. What plans does she mean? Then my thoughts went to Jane, grrrrr I hate that bitch.

"Nope, and if anyone gets the wrong idea ill kill them" I replied. She looked up at me to see if I was being serious, which I was, and lent up and kissed my cheek.

"Okay see you soon" she said blushing and turned on her heel and ran back home. She kissed me? On my cheek? Why? Her lips felt so soft and nice, calm down Jeff it was just a friendly gesture, right? Stop over thinking things it's not like she likes you or anything. The thought of her liking me made the same fucking feeling grow again. I somehow started running as fast as I could back home with that same thought in mind but why? I doesn't matter now all I care about know is seeing Y/N again even though it has only been 10 minutes since she parted.

(Y/N Prov)

OMG WHAT CAME OVER ME! I kissed him, I kissed him, OMG I KISSED HIM! Okay calm down, you did it as a friendly gesture, even though you didn't, but that's what you would tell him if he asked. You were current making snacks for you guys to eat while watching the movies when you heard to the door smash open. You looked out the kitchen door and searched for the source when you spotted Jeff panting. "Hey Jeff, im just making some snacks" You said causing him to look up at you.

"I'll help" he said. You were a little shocked by his sudden mood change but you didn't mind the help.

"Yeah sure" you said smiling. His smile extended and he walked over to you, putting the popcorn in the microwave. You both walked up the stairs and walked down the hall to Jeff's room holding the many snacks at hand. Jeff kicked the door open and placed the food he had on the table next to his bed, you doing the same.

"Ok what movie?" Jeff asked jumping back onto his bed. You sat down on the bed and crawled next to him leaning against the frame of his bed.

"How about (Favourite horror movie)" You suggested.

"Yeah sure" Jeff said putting the movie in and climbing back on the bed next to you. You then realised your sitting in a dark room with the boy you like, it's like a date and he said yes!

(Jeff's Prov)

I can't take it anymore I need to kiss her, I don't know if it will help this feeling I have but when I lent in to her before the feeling melted away into something that felt so nice. I looked over to her and studied her face, she wasn't even scared by what we were watching, she was laughing and I loved it. She looks so, I don't know, I want her, I want to kill with her and have her stay with me. I don't know what the feelings called but I feel different and I act different around her, I haven't thought about killing for ages.

"You okay Jeff?" she asked looking at me. I realised know that I was staring at her and she noticed which made me turn away.

"Yeah im fine, but" I replied making her look concerned. I lent over and pushed my lips on hers, she tasted like chocolate and popcorn. I pulled away to look at her to see her reaction but she pulled me back in and kissed me harder putting her arms around my neck. I think I know what that feeling was, it's love.