Doesn't Care

Entering a large room connected to a kitchen and a living area with a TV you waited for Jeff to make a move because you had no idea where to go. Jeff walked into a living room were four boys about the same age as Jeff were sitting and playing video games. One boy looked like Link from legend of Zelda wearing a green hat and tunic. Another boy was wearing a black hoodie and black Jeans with a Dark blue mask with a black substance slipping out of the eye sockets. The last person you weren't to sure if they were human. They were a black and white clown who had a long pointy nose and really sharp claws. "Hey guys" Jeff said trying to gain there attention but also greeting them at the same time. The Link boy just waved and the clown did the same but laughing very loudly at his resent win in the game.

"Hey Je-HOLY ORGANS!" The boy with the blue mask yelled looking at you, well at lest you thought he was. The other boys turned around with the Link smirking and the Clown smiling and jumping on the couch.

"Wow Jeff didn't know you had a bitch?" The link boy said looking you up and down smirking. "And isn't so sexy" he said again.

"HAHAHAH Jeffy did you bring home a little kitten HAHAHA" the clown laughed half talked, he really is insane.

"First off Y/N is not my bitch and second of all if you call me by that name one more time I will cut the nose of yours off and shove it up your ass!" Jeff yelled. You shifted from one foot to the other feeling flustered by all the comments.

"HAHAHA so the little kitten HAHA has a name! HAHAHA!" The clown laughed again banging his hand against the chair to calm himself.

"Oh shut up all of you and tell me where Slenderman is" Jeff and leaning on one foot and crossing his arms obviously pissed off with that short temper of his.

"He's in his office like usual" The link boy said.

"Thanks Elf" Jeff said before grabbing your wrist and started pulling you down another hall way.

"Oh and Jeff!" the Elf yelled gain Jeff to turn around.

"WHAT" Jeff said angered.

"If she's not your bitch, I'll make her mine!" He yelled back gaining Jeff to tense.

"See if I care!" Jeff yelled again ending the conversation by storming off. You were so confused by these people but you didn't dwell of that so much as the link boy making you his bitch. Jeff said he didn't care which hurt because you considered him to be your first friend which he clearly didn't give back. You shuffled behind him lowering your hope for survival here and loneliness to end but you could always put up a fight.

You made it towards a door with a gigantic symbol on it that was a circle with a cross through it that had an unpleasant aura around flowing from it. Jeff knock on the door and let go of you wrist and crossed his arms. "WHO IS IT" a voice boomed with static roaring with the tone.

"It's Jeff and im here to talk about a girl id think would be a good addition to the family" he said uncrossing his arms and placing a hand of the door. The door opened and Jeff walked in and sat at a chair facing a larger chair that nearly touched the roof. You followed him and sat in the chair across from him waiting to see what Slenderman truly looked like.

"Well she definitely doesn't seem scared at all, she has a good fitness level and her backstory is quite gruesome in itself" Said Slenderman as he turned his chair around facing you. You had no idea how he knew about you or read your emotions but you were too fazed by his appearance. The stories were true his didn't have a face, no eyes, no nose, no nothing and you truly was amazed by his existence.

"It's truly a pleasure to meet you sir" you said trying to not be rude or anger him in the slightest.

"She has manners which is something that's needed in this house and his is clearly insane by her killing method" he relied ignoring your greeting which you didn't mind as he praised you. "Jeff would you mind leaving us alone" he said as the doors opened and motioned towards the doors. Jeff looked at Slenderman and then back at you before he stood up and walked towards the doors shutting them behind himself.

"Now child, normally when I tell the person who brought the intruder into my office to leave, they understand that im going to kill the intruder" He said making you freeze. You understand that there is no way in hell that you would be able to kill this man but you can sure try to defend yourself.

"There will be no use for that Y/N because im not going to kill you, I simply want to talk" he said reading your mind and your intentions.                              

"Talk about what" you said a little confused as to why he told you he would normally kill people like you in this situation.

"Talk about something for another time but for now welcome to the family" he said postponing the conversation. You were really confused now but soon lit up remembering he accepted you in the murderous killer family. "You many leave now child, I will talk to the others so they don't kill you" he said vanishing in black smoke.

You walked to the doors and opened them seeing no one in the other side, you remembered Jeff thought you were going to die. You ran back to which way you thought was the living room and stoped staring at Jeff you was sitting on the couch laughing with the Link boy. He didn't care, he truly did not care if you lived or died as he said to the Link boy before. Jeff soon noticed you standing there and stood up seeing a slight sting of pain in your eyes. "Y/N what are you doing here?" he said still think that you should be dead. You looked down to the floor holding back the tears that were forming in your eyes.

You clenched your fists, closed your eye's, looked up, forced a smile and said "Im here because Im apart of the family".