Is He More?

(Your Prov)

You were on the couch playing video games with BEN who kept asking for you to make a bet so if he won you had to take off a piece of clothing. You ignored him even though you lost every time, he glitches the game and it is so very annoying. Slenderman is now letting you go out on killing sprees but you haven't left the house yet because you were afraid of what might happen. You really want to kill someone again and feel warm crimson blood on your hands but there was a problem, you didn't have anything to kill someone with. BEN stopped the game and looked up at you, staring at you staring into space. "You okay?" BEN asked walking up to you and sitting next to you on the couch.

"Yeah im just thinking" you replied. BEN glared at you which you didn't know why but you were soon about to find out.

"Are you thinking about Jeff or me?" He asked smirking. You opened your eyes in shock and your face turned red after remembering what you told Jeff, you will do anything for him, is what you remembered you had said.

"NO! Of course not!" You yelled pushing BEN away from you but to feel him jump right back up closer to you. Jeff waked into the room and saw BEN sitting 2 centimetres way from you with you unaware of how close BEN really was.

"Hey Jeff" BEN said pulling his head towards Jeff directions. You turned towards Jeff who was staring down at you then turned his head to BEN.

"I need to borrow Y/N for a second" Jeff said walking over to you and pulling you off the couch.

"Ouch! Jeff stop this hurts!" you yelled as he pulled you by your arm, dragging you into his room. He flung you into his room making you spin around and all on his bed. He went to his bedroom door and closed it, turning his gaze towards you, scanning over your body. He put his hand to his mouth covering it up and turned his head to the side blushing.

"Y –you can sit up you know" He said flicking his gaze back and forth from you to the bedroom wall. You sat up and looked around his room seeing black walls with blood spots, red and white bed sheets, knives hung up in an art from and a white box with a red ribbon tied to it. Jeff uncovered his face and followed your gaze to the box and walked over to it. He picked up the box and walked towards you sitting on the bed next to you. "This is for you" he said placing the box on your lap for you to open.

"Thank you?" you replied not knowing why he gave you a present when there was no occasion. You undid the red ribbon tied and lifted the box lid to see someone magnificent. It was what you wanted all along and what you needed to go out and kill, a knife. It was razor sharp, hazed silver that shines with horror, F/C bolted handle with a dark wooden rounder. It saw beautiful, which made you cry, not because it was a bad knife it was wonderful but you had never been give a present or anything with love before. Jeff noticed the tears rolling down your face and didn't know what to do so he panicked. You looked up at him and he stared back which felt so nice to look into his gaze. You jumped up into his arms and hugged him so very tight with your arms around his neck angling your face into his neck. "It beautiful Jeff, I love it, thank you so much" you said not letting go of the embrace and sobbing into his neck.

"Im glad you like it, but why are you crying" he said placing his arms around your waist as you pulled away from his neck so your faces were centimetres apart.

"I've never been given a present by someone I care about before and with something so love filled" You replied. He smiled at you, staring at your face trying to take in all the detail of you which made you blush and turn your head.

"You care about me?" Jeff said smirking pulling you closer by your waist.

"Y-yes of course I do, I said I would do anything for you didn't I" you side trying to get out of the awkward position you were sitting in. You were on top of his lap with you facing towards him, face to face with his arms around your waist.

"Not to end this perfect position and moment but one, I want to take you out killing, two, your boobs are in my face" he said chuckling and hopping you off him. You blushed at his comment but pushed it aside, he was going to go out on a killing spree, with Jeff.

Your best friend, or is he more?