Anything For You

(You're Prov)

You were sitting at the breakfast table with Toby, EJ, Jeff and BEN while eating some pancakes you made with Toby's help of course. It has been about a week of living in the Creepypasta mansion and you have made a discovery. That Jane and Clockwork hate you, not because you have done anything worry but for other reasons. Jane hates you because your best friends with Jeff, Clockwork hates you because Toby feeds you and your friends but the biggest reason is that you're in the way of their slutty ways.

Author: (If you like Clockwork or Jane tough luck they are sluts and they hate you)     

You see Jane and Clockwork were the only girls at the appropriate age to do things....and being the only two girls at that age make them the sexual targets for the boys in this mansion. Apparently they have had sexual interaction with every boy in this mansion except Jeff, well that's what he told you which you really didn't believe. You understand why they did the do but you still feel disgusted to be around them. Being a virgin makes it hard to understand the need but you're trying and you don't hate them for it.  

Author: (If you're not a virgin then lets back up the time)

You got up from the table and walked into the kitchen to put your plates away and wash the plates so they weren't a hassle. You walked back out to see Clockwork sitting on Toby's lap and her playing with his hair smirking at you. Toby look so sad because one she was in the way of his waffles and im pretty sure Toby would marry his waffles if he could, also it looked like he couldn't breathe. "Oh look the whores ready to play" Jane said which you understood was her greeting towards you as she leaned against the wall to the dining room.

"Don't talk to her that way you bitch" Jeff growled to Jane.

"We both hate each other but that doesn't mean you don't want me" Jane said walking up to Jeff and placing her hands around his neck. EJ looked so uncomfortable and BEN already left to play video games.

"Hey EJ wanna go away from this sex show?" you asked knowing Jeff and Toby will ether give in or stay trapped for ever until the girls get bored. EJ got up from the table and walked towards you bring his bowel of kidneys with him.

"NO! Y/N don't leave me here!" Toby yelled half pleaded for your help.

"You know I don't want her to do this Y/N, get your ass back here!" Jeff growled at you which you have learnt was his way of asking for help. You turned around and stared at the situation they were in which was Clockwork sitting on Toby's lap trying to feed him and Jane shoving her boobs into Jeff's face.

"Okay that's enough!" You yelled aiming it at Clockwork and Jane. "Can't you see that they aren't interested? They aren't you toy's you know?" You said trying to calm down a bit.

"You're just jealous that they don't do this to you" Jane said getting up and walking towards the door exiting while trying to make a scene.

"Yeah! And stay away from Toby!" Clockwork said walking off after Jane. You grabbed EJ by the arm and dragged him out the front door not wanting to be around the boys or girls of this mansion. You accepted EJ being with you because he doesn't say much.

You were sitting outside on the porch with EJ, he was eating and you were starring at the grass floor thinking. You with your family being abusive, perverted and addicted never really let you go to school because you were to busy providing for your family. So you never really had interactions with other people your age or anyone other than your family for that matter. Jane and Clockwork are just teenagers with their hate in a carrousel of agony covering it up with the warm feeling of love. You couldn't blame them for the way they are treating you even though you believed it was bullying even though you had never experienced it before.

"Y/N, are you okay?" EJ asked. You didn't know how to respond to his question but there were too simple answers, it was ether no or yes. Being a girl you knew the feeling of over thinking things but you also know that if you brushed it off it could bug you for ages.

"Im not sure" you said which was the honest truth. You felt like you were missing something deep in your heart, something important for a girl. Was it a family because you technically have one now? Is it friends because you have a lot of those after meeting Jeff. Jeff.......

"Im gonna go out hunting for more food so I hope you feel better soon" EJ said giving you a hug. You didn't hug back because it didn't feel right, like he wasn't the one you should be hugging. Maybe you were jealous like Jane had said but not for that same reason. Maybe you were jealous because they were closer to your friends than you were, closer to Jeff. You looked up from the floor at your realisation and noticed that EJ had left. You know what you felt now and Jane was right all alone, it was jealous because Jeff let her do those things to him and he touched her like that. You wanted Jeff's attention for yourself and you didn't want him to look at Jane or Clockwork in a better way than you. You walked into the house seeing Jane hugging Jeff from behind with her hands on his.....never mind that. You walked up to Jane gaining Jeff's attention and shoved her off of him with a hard push. You walked into Jeff's arms and hugged him giving him a shock which you then put your head on his chest hearing his heart race.

"Jeff is mine, my friend, my best friend so leave him the fuck alone!" you growled making Jane back up. You looked up at Jeff and smiled, you know now that you care about him and you want to be close to him. He smiled back and hugged you tighter making Jane laugh.

"You really think that's going to stop him from coming to me for his needs!" she said laughing and holding his stomach.

"No it won't" you said loosening your grip around Jeff which made him loose his smile. "But I wish   he will come to me first if he needs anything and not you!" You yelled in her face. This made Jane laugh even more.

"You're so innocent" she said wiping a tear away from the corner of her eye from her laughter. Then you remembered the sexual favours she lends to the boys, which you just told him to ask you for. You looked up at Jeff who was staring shocked down at you and you blushed and punched him in the arm playfully.

"That's what friends are for" you said smile with crimson blush across your face. But you were truly think to yourself and what you said was...

'WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!'