Friends <3

(Jeff's Prov)

I was sitting at the breakfast table eating bacon and eggs when I see Y/N who I was about to call over until I saw her fully. Masky had his arm around her like she was dating him or something. Pfffffffffft not like I cared It's just it's so sudden, I mean why would I care. Y/N saw me but looked away giving me a cold sorrowful feeling like I did something wrong. I didn't like her looking at me like that or not looking at me at all. I don't like, like her because im minuend to love which is obvious but I felt something that I really didn't like. Maybe it's because she hasn't thanked me for bringing her here or maybe it's that she hasn't talked to me since she got here. "Ok Y/N I have to go on a mission and I won't be back until later this afternoon" Masky told Y/N. Great maybe she will talk to me now that her boyfriend's gone.

"Ok brother oh I mean Masky" She replied giggling. What kind of kinky shit is the girl into!? Masky walked out of the house and Y/N walked into the kitchen.

(You're Prov)

"What'cha eating Toby" You asked looking over his shoulder.

"Waffles!" he replied giggling at his creation which looked like a face but made out of waffles and chocolate sauce. You were very hungry but you didn't want to touch anything just in case it wasn't yours or you got in trouble. Toby notice your stomach grumble and looked at your face expression pushing a waffle in your face. "Eat" was all he said.

"Oh thank you" you said smiling like a little girl. He chuckled at you as you shoved the waffle in your mouth and drooled at the flavour. You got up from the chair and ruffled Toby's hair making him pout as you walked out of the kitchen only to bump into Jeff. "Oh sorry" you said trying to walk past like you never saw him but he grabbed your arm and pushed you against the wall outside the kitchen.

"Why aren't you talking to me, or looking at me for that matter" he said growling and pulling your face to look at him.

"I thought you didn't care!" you yelled trying to push him off you as you punch his chest.

"What do you mean I don't care! Were friends aren't we?" he shouted back making you freeze at his words. You looked at him confused as to what this boy actually felt and what he truly thought about you.

"You thought I was going to die when Slenderman told you to leave right?" you said with a serious look in your eye.

"Yes but he didn't" he said starring back at you which probably looked really awkward for someone to watch but you didn't care right now.

"You didn't know until I came out from his office that I was alive correct" You said hopping that what his answer was to your next question didn't break you even more apart.

"I didn't know until you showed yourself, yes" he said looking impassionate about all your questions.

"Then why were you laugh like you didn't care that I lived or died!" You screamed at him making him have a shock face expression.

"I wasn't laughing, I told BEN that Slendy told me to leave so he told me it was alright so I fake laugh and smile to not seem weak" He said looking down at the floor. "Were friends so I do care but I have a strong wall called a reputation which is a strong unemotional person but you broke through that with just your crazy murderous smile" He said chuckling remembering that night making you smile. You pulled him into a hug making him freeze by the loving hug that he normal didn't get and slightly hugged you back making sure no one saw him. You pulled away and smiled as much as you could trying to copy his cut in scar and grabbed his hand.

"Im soooooooo bored! What do people do around here?" you whined making a pout expression. Jeff chuckled at your outburst and pulled you to the living room.

"We can play video games" He replied pointing to the consoles and games lined up in an unneatly fashion. He sat down of the couch pulling you down with him and he passed you a controller and started playing Mario Cart to pass the time. "Hey Y/N" He asked.

"Hmmm" you said trying to catch up to Jeff as he was winning.

"Are you and Masky dating?" He said winning again.

"WHAT NO!" you said blushing like mad and smacked him with a pillow.

"Oh hell no" he said hitting you with a pillow back. You got into a full on war as you sat on top of him suffocating him with the bag of feathers. You smiled, happy that Jeff and you had made up and were trying to kill each other but as friends.