Fucking Perfect

(Your Prov) 

Waking up in your room, you felt lonely. Its been a week since the stalker incident and your bored, you need something exciting you thought. You missed Jeff, he has been on a mission and is coming back later today. Everyone else is ether out killing or training. Your literally the only lazy one here. The only person thats here is Jane but I don't consider her someone to interact with. She hasn't really made contact with me since I told her Jeff was mine but I really didn't care. Jeff isn't yours because you are his, calling this a equal relationship would be lying. People in those types of relationships have issues or are just plain stupid. Yeah sure you dropped out of school but your smarter than most. The issues part is an understatement, you sure have more than most but the biggest issue is how much you need Jeff. 

Throwing on some clothes and putting on some socks you wondered down stairs to find food. What caught you off guard was to see BEN sitting on the kitchen table eating pasta. He was on his DS, is he ever away from a gaming system? He looked up and waved. 

"Hey" You said waving back. 

"Nice seeing sleeping beauty off her ass" BEN said chuckling to himself. 

"Yeah, got to keep this beautiful ass to myself" You said smiling.

"Did I tell you today is opposite day?" BEN said. 

"What? How is that a come back?" You said scrunching up your face. 

"The opposite of keeping is giving, so give your beautiful ass to me" BEN said laughing, tilting his head back. His jokes aren't really funny but they are so bad you have to laugh at them. He's a massive perv but your friendship doesn't seem to waver not matter what he says, you love him for that. You love your new family more than anything else in the world. Jeff is family to but you have more feelings for him, more sexual. 

"By the way, Jeff came back early to come see you" BEN said jumping off the table. 

"He did? I didn't see him?" You said looking back at the stairs leading into the hall. 

"Well you must be blind, how could miss that ugly face?" He remarked. You laughed at his joke but you were confused, how did you miss Jeff walking past you? And wouldn't he have walked up to you. 

"Im gonna go check upstairs, talk to you later" You said retracing your steps back to your room. BEN only nodded and walked the opposite way to the couch. You walked back up the stairs looking for Jeff. You heard a giggle from to doors up, which had to be Jane. Who else could make the sound of a horse and pig at the same time laughing? Her door is wide open so it wouldn't hurt asking her if she's seen Jeff. You walked closer to the door before you heard someone else. They sounded like..

"Jane" Jeff said in a angry tone. 

"You know you like me, just give in" Jane replied.

"I don't like you--" Jeff said in a stern voice. 

"Maybe not emotionally but you want to fuck me right?" Jane said cutting him off. That made you snap, you bolted to her door and skidded to a halt seeing the horror before you. Jeff had pinned her to a wall and they were kissing. Jane pulled away and saw me.

"Hey Y/N, long time no see" she said smirking and stroking Jeff's chest. As soon as she said my name Jeff snapped his head towards the door. You were pretty sure you were crying at this point but Jeff pulled away and walked closer to you about to say something. You sprinted down the halls, hearing Jeff's foot steps behind you as he shouted your name. You slid into your room and slammed the door behind you locking it. 

You don't remember much after that, you broke down crying while Jeff was banging against the door apologising over and over again. You wanted to believe him, what he was saying about Jane pushing herself on his lips and dragging him on top of her. You just couldn't bring yourself to say anything, no matter if he didn't want it to happen it still happened and it fucking hurt. Soon you passed out from crying with the growing headache. 

--Some time later--

Waking up on the floor and memories pouring in from this morning. You looked in the mirror, tear stained cheek and overall hollow eyes. Regret showed a little as you like about how you just shut him out and ran off but should you being feeling that way? Looking at the door you see a piece of paper at the foot, you crawled to the door and picked it up. Leaning against the door you opened the paper, all it said was 'open the door, just listen'. 

"Your awake? I can hear you breathing" Jeff said behind the door. You stayed silent, how did he know you were asleep and why the creepy ending? 

"Listen, It's not my fault and I want you to know that" Jeff said. "Ive been waiting here for 4 hours, everyone is worried, Janes just a jealous bitch that wants me back" Jeff said continuing. "I know why your upset, you like me and you feel like I betrayed you" He said finishing.  Is that true? You asked yourself. 

Of course it is, you like him so much and you thought he liked you to, so yes you feel like he stabbed you in the back ripping out your heart. You managed a word, just to not leave him hanging. 

"Yes" You said. Who hear him sigh. 

"I like you too but your not my girlfriend" He said. Him saying he liked you to made your heart ache but saying your not his felt like his stabbed you and twisted the blade. Silence was heard for many minutes until he spoke. 

"Y/N i'm different, I look different and act different but hearing you agree that you like me makes me feel normal. Talking to you, touching you, kissing you makes me feel normal and saying that is crazy" He said. What is he trying to say? Is he breaking you off by completing you?

"As I said before your not mine, we just kissed and fooled around" He continued. " But I want you to be mine, I want to be yours, your as fucked up as me and I love it" He said and you could here the smile in his tone. 

"Will you let me be your?" He said. You were shocked but with out a thought you opened the door unlocking it and seeing him sitting in front of the door. 

"Yes" You said, seeing his face made you smile. "You do shit on purpose, get mad and break things, feel bad and try to fix things but your perfect" You said sitting in front of him and kissing him of the lips. 

"Your the one who's perfect, Fucking perfect" He said kissing you back.  

(Notes: Hope this wasn't cringe!)