The Crush, The Feeling and The Pool - Part 1

You have a crush on a killer. Whose name is Jeff, Jeff the killer. Some people may call you crazy and weird for having such feelings but that just makes you want him more. He could stab your heart a million times and you would lick up the blood and smile. Yes, you're insane but that's never stoped you before. Jeff doesn't like you back because as he stated before his heart isn't made for two. Today in the creepypasta mansion we were all going to the pool to relax before another week of jobs. You haven't yet been able to use the knife Jeff gave you but you wanted him to be there for when you take a family that isn't yours lives. You were currently in Masky's and Hoodies room searching for a swim suit which you don't have. You heard a knock on the door and opened it to see your crush.

"Hey Y/N" Jeff said with his hands behind his not coved back. You racked your eyes over his bare chest trying not to drool. "Like what you see?" he said in a cocky tone smirking as your face heated up.

"S-shut up-p" you said pushing him away from you. Sure it wasn't needed but you really wanted to touch him.

"Put this on and let's go" He said shoving a swim suit in your face.

"This looks like underwear" you said pouting at the cloth he placed in your hands.

"You did look sexy in underwear but I want you to put this one on instead" Jeff said leaning down into your face smirking. HE CALLED YOU SEXY! You internally screamed. You were red as a tomato and you back into your room.

"Are you okay Y/N?" he said looking you up and down.

"Yeah im fine just don't say that again" you piped up. You truly wanted him to complement you every second but just for suspicions sake you had to say it.

"Is it annoying if I call you sexy?" He asked tilting his head to a side.

No "Yes" you replied. He bent down and put his hands on both shoulders and put his check on yours.

"To bad sexy" he said leaning back up and walking down the hall. You shut the door blushing like mad and ran to the bathroom. You kept repeating him calling you sexy over and over again in your head as you got changed.

(Jeff's Prov)

I get this weird feeling around Y/N, something I have never felt before. I don't know what it is but I need to push the questions aside for now and tell her to hurry her ass up and leave. BEN told me to give her these swimmers but they don't look like swimmer if you know what I mean. After her opening the door and us talking she went to go get changed. I called her sexy about 5 times to annoy her but I think she took it a bit too seriously but it's not like she's not...never mind. I heard the front door open and out walked Y/N holding a towel wear the swimmers I gave...... wow. That bikini looked amazing on her body. Her boobs and butt really stood out and im pretty sure BEN's going to go wild. She saw me staring and covered herself up. "Damn" I let slip out making her blush.

"Jeff I need to tell you something" She said looking down blushing. It better not be what I think she's about to tell me. As in telling me she likes me because I don't love at all and I don't want her to ignore me. "I-um-I CAN'T SWIM!" she yelled out embarrassed as hell.

I face palmed a little disappointed but why? It's not like I want her to like me or anything, im sure. Maybe it's because I like hurting people's feelings or maybe it's because were friends but whatever it is I know it isn't me liking her, I think....

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. She looked up at me with those E/C eyes which some how melted my worries about today.

"My family didn't care enough to teach me that's all" she said. "I don't want to look weak in front of all these tough people" she stated making me smile. She's so cute, WAIT WHAT, calm down Jeff that's not what you meant right?

"I-what-um what are you going to do then?" I asked.

"Can you hold me up in the water?" She asked looking to the ground bushing. Heat rushed to my face imagining her legs rapped around my waist and her arms around my neck in the water. In her wet bikini and her body pressed against mine, it would even make BEN jealous.

"Sure" I replied grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the pool.

(You're Prov)

What are you doing! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! You screamed at yourself. You are about to grab onto your killer crush in a wet swim suit half naked! He walked out into view of everyone else dragging you along with him. The girls look like sluts, like always, but Sally looks so cute. All the boys had there tops off and dammmmmmn did they look good. You let go of Jeff's hand and ran to everyone else. "Hey Y/N! Can you keep running for a bit?!" BEN yelled.

You stoped running and walked in front of him looking at him confused. "Why?" you replied.

He lifted his hand up and poked the top of your boob making you cover your chest and blush. "Because your boobs bounce and it's hot" BEN replied smirking.

"Hey BEN" Someone yelled.

"Ye-"BEN started. "OUCH!" BEN yelled. Masky punched him in the face causing BEN to fall on the floor.

"Don't talk to my sister like that you fucker" Masky said kicking his back. Masky took your hand and walked towards the water but you dug your heels into the ground. Masky turned to you and studied your worried face. Masky opened his arms and picked you up carrying you to the water against your will. You were all the way in the water and holding on the Masky for dear life. You were having the time of your life joking and playing in the water with masky. "Y/N I want to go get cheesecake" he said pouting and looking at everyone eating.

"Oh okay" you said a little disappointed that your had to get out. You walked back out of the pool holding Masky's hand and sat down together.

"Hey masky are we still on for tonight or I you gonna do her instead?" Jane said in a cocky tone.

"Shut up you hoe" Masky replied. Jeff was looking at you and then back at Masky which you noticed so you got up and walked over to him.

"Wanna go for a swim Jeff?" you asked grabbing his arm.

"S-sure" he replied getting up and walking with you.