1 Year later

*Kimberly's POV*

I tried my best to smile for the Paparazzi who shoved their cameras in my face. It was still crazy to consider that Paparazzi even cared about me. I mean up until that time last year when I met Taylor, nobody even knew who I was! Now I'm promoting my second album, and am in the midst of planning my headlining tour.

"Kimberly! Is it true you and Josh Hutcherson are dating?" One reporter asked.

I just smiled, not feeling like answering. I just kept walking, like my publicist had told me to do. Just let them take their pictures, and ignore them, drinking my cup of coffee on the way.

"I heard that you've been secretly dating for almost a year and he's going to propose is that true?" Another one asked.

"Yeah! Is it true that he's proposing because you're pregnant?!" Another one added.

I just snorted and laughed. Where do these people come up with these things?! 

Though Josh and me. I wonder where they heard that. I mean I'm not even seeing him today! Plus We never actually dated! We're just friends! Geez a girl can't go and hang out with a guy without everyone thinking that they're dating!

I was actually heading out to surprise the crowd at taylor's concert tonight, especially since it's my birthday, and we hadn't been able to see each other in months! That's like a lifetime for us!

"Did you hear about your former boyfriend Zayn Malik is now engaged to be married next month?" Another one asked.

I stumbled and spilled the coffee all down my shirt, choking on the mouthful I had. WHAT?!

The cameras clicked and caught my reaction as a few tears ran down my face. It was because of the hot coffee I told myself, but even I didn't believe that!

Spurred on by my reaction, the paparazzi started to swarm me.

"Are you still in love with him?"

"Does that mean you don't approve of his fiancee'?"

"Does having your Sister being engaged to his band member, Niall Horan make things worse?"

"Is it true you drove a wedge in the band when Niall took your side in the breakup?"

My head started spinning as more and more questions were fired at me. My vision was just starting to get fuzzy when a long arm reached through, pushing aside cameras and the people attached to the cameras and yanked me out.

I looked up as the figure dragged me toward an alley, They were tall and wearing a dark black hoodie, and dark sweatpants. Holy crap am I being kidnapped?!

Before I could scream or figure anything out my abductor pulled me to a stop on the other side of the alley where a familiar black SUV was parked. My eyes widened.

"Taylor?" I hissed.

My abductor laughed slightly and pulled down the hoodie, revealing her now straightened blonde hair.

Her smile quickly disappeared when the information I had just received hit me, and tears started streaming down my face.

"You heard about the engagement then." She stated, pulling me into a tight hug,

I just nodded into her chest.

"You never did get over him did you? You still love him." She said again, in a gentle tone.

"Ye..yeah." I stuttered through my cries.

She sighed and rubbed my back until I was able to control myself and stop the tears, well mostly anyway.