Epilouge

*Author's Note*

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to actually read this story. i know it's not the best, and that is got very slow and time and I'm  so so sorry for the extremely slow updates! But I really did enjoy writing this story, and I hope You all enjoyed reading it as well. Well i guess that's it/ Here is the last chapter on a story I started what seems like forever ago. Hard to imagine that it's really over now. Well I hope you enjoyed it all, and that you like this ending. Much love!

-15 years later-

*Kimberly's POV*'

"And it was in that moment that I realized how much of an idiot I had been, and I vowed to myself that day when she stopped the wedding that I'd never be an idiot like that and let her go again." Zayn finished, grabbing my hand as we were wrapping up telling our love story after being begged.

Taylor grinned from her spot at the table across from me sitting next to Ed, her husband of 12 years, and their 10 year old twins the red haired Anastasia who had Taylor's eyes, and the cutie Ronan who looked exactly like his mother, who were looking at us with wide eyes and rapt attention. I laughed and glanced around the table at everyone who grinned at us.

We were having a "Family reunion"of sorts and they had all pressured us to tell our story. I smiled and glanced at everyone. Liam and his wife, Lindsay who had gotten married 5 years ago, and their adorable 3 year old Bella smiled at us.

Louis and his wife Jenny and their 5 year old boy Ben was throwing food at Harry and his son Jeff. I couldn't help but laugh when Jenny scolded Ben but Louis secretly gave him a high five and a proud look. I just shook my head. Some things really never change.

I looked at Harry as he glared and stuck his tongue out at Lois who was laughing as he tried to shake the food out of his hair. I just laughed along with his wife Emily who shook her head with a smile as she helped Jeff get the food out of his hair. 

I was glad Harry finally found and married her 4 years ago and had Jeff 2 years ago. He really did deserve the best.

I smiled at Niall and Jennifer who have been married the longest of all of us, 15 years, and their 13 year old girls; Samantha and Kate who looked at Zayn and I with twinkles in their eyes.

I laughed and blushed and Kate asked eagerly "So what happened afterwards?!"

I smiled and said "Well just like the song said he ran out the back door with me and we started all over. We started dating again after that day, once Zayn got it through his head that I could take the hate, and it was honestly the best days of my life. Then a year later he took me out to my favorite spot, a small lake near where I had grown up, and he pulled out a guitar. Apparently he begged Taylor, Ed, and Niall to teach him the chords so he could play this song he had written for me. And if that wasn't enough when he was done playing he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him." 

Our kids, an 11 year old girl named Allison who had my hair but Zayn's eyes, and our 12 year old boy Jeremy, who looked just like his father but with my eyes just smiled, seeming slightly embarrassed and traumatized.

"Aww can we hear the song Zayn wrote for you?" Anastasia asked.

"I don't know..." Zayn muttered, and I just laughed.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" All of the kids shouted, making us all laugh and shake our heads.

"Okay! Okay! You can hear it!" Zayn relented, and smiled at me squeezing my hand as he started to sing.

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me