-+4+-

Blake

I swatted Yang's face away. She was trying to nibble my ears. I was trying to read. "Yang, stop it." I said. She kept trying. I hissed at her. She jumped up and fell off my bed.

"Stop being cute and I will." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

I threw my book at her. It hit her in the head and he picked it up. "Let's see what you like to read about." She said smirking. I tried to grab the book but she held me back with her other hand.

"Then Baconsaurusrex crashed into the room, killing everyone. Fuzzy got away, but got shot by the police." She said laughing. "I like your choice of books Blake." Ruby burst into laughter. Weiss chuckled.

"Are there any fan fictions about us?" She asked. I nodded.

"Ran wrote a good one, except for the smut at the end." I said thinking. "Nora wrote one, you were a lion in it." I poked her face. "And you wrote one, it's quite popular here at Beacon." She blushed and I giggled.

"You actually read it?" She asked. I smirked.

"By the way, I would never sleep on your bed without your permission. Plus, how did I even get in your house?" I asked smirking.

"I don't know, use your imagination." She said moving her hands.

"Okay, then I'll use my imagination to punch you and take my book back." She giggled. I glared at her.

"Your ears are twitching and it's cute." Yang stood up and started petting them. I fell to my knees and purred. "Awe she's purring." Yang teased.

I couldn't stand up and when Yang scratched the perfect spot my mouth opened. "How do you feel Blake?" Ruby asked. I couldn't answer. Yang stopped and picked me up.

"Amazing..." I said between my purrs. "Just give me a heads up first..." I said trying to control my purring.

"But it's cute." Weiss said standing. She pet my left ear. Ruby was letting the right one. Good thing Yang was holding me, I fell limp in her arms.

"Guys... Stop..." I whined. Yang chuckled and hugged me closer. My claws were digging into Yang's back. "I... Oh..." I said. Ruby had scratched the perfect spot.

"Blake, can you even speak in complete sentences?" Weiss asked. I'm pretty sure I was drooling on Yang.

"N-N-No..." Then when they stopped I mewed. "Awe, why'd you stop?" I asked frowning.

"It's okay Blake, I'll pleasure you later." Yang said smirking. I hissed and scratched her. "Ow!" She yelled.

She put me down but I leaned on her, I could barely stand. "I can't stand on my own." I said panting. She wrapped her arm around me.

"Hey Author! Are you sure this isn't a smut!?" Yang yelled out.

No it's not, I just make dirty jokes all the time.

"Oh OK!" Yang yelled back. "I like her." Yang said smiling.

"Yeah whatever." I said picking up my book. But then when I was "reading" I zoned out. I thought about Yang, and our relationship.

Yang was sleeping above me. I got out of bed and I woke her up. "Yang, what are we?" I asked softly. She smiled.

"Your my girlfriend, right?" She asked. I looked at the ground, "If you want me to." I said. She patted the spot in front of her.

I jumped up and she wrapped her arms around me. "Of course I want you to, I love you." She said pulling me closer.

"I love you to." I said smiling. I kissed her, she clearly wanted more and put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on the back of her head.

"Guys!" Weiss yelled. I let go of Yang and looked down at Weiss. "Get a room." She said annoyed. Ruby was on her bed looking away.

"Are they done yet?" Ruby asked. I put my head on Yang's chest.

"Yeah, I guess." I said frowning. Yang giggled. When I looked at her she pouted.

"Good, now my girlfriend and I can sleep." I felt Yang tighten her grip around me. I looked up and her eyes were turning red.

"Ruby Rose, what did dad say?" Yang asked. Yang sat up.

Ruby turned over and frowned. "Date people my age." She said then she smiled. "But mom always said don't listen to your father." She jumped down and got on Yang's bed.

"Well... Okay, I'll allow it." Yang said kissing my ear. I pur and snuggle into her.

"Thanks, I don't want to leave Weiss." Ruby said smiling. Ruby jumped down and picked up Weiss. "Cause I love her." Weiss blushed but smiled.

"I love you too." Weiss said kissing her. I smiled but Yang looked serious.

"Weiss, if you hurt my sister I'll burn you." Yang said smiling. "And Ruby if you hurt Weiss, Winter will kick you a-" I covered her mouth.

"Winter would probably send our private army after you." Weiss said looking down. "Father would torture you until you felt the pain I do." Weiss looked up smirking. "But I feel pleasure around you." Yang growled.

"I'm going to kill you!" Yang had ignited. I jumped off the bed and tried to hide. Ruby pulled Weiss into the closet. "Cool, we can play hide and go burn!"