-+10+-

Blake

My god, Yang is so embarrassing. All of our friends look at me. "Really, Bellabooty?" Velvet asked. Coco laughed. "Well she's right." Velvet slapped her and walked out.

"Someone's sleeping on the couch." Nora said causing everyone to laugh, except Coco that is. Yang walked back into the room smirking. "I forgot something." She said picking me up. She slapped my butt softly. "Soft and firm. I like it." She said leaving the room. I glared at her. "We should go out tonight." Yang suggests.

"Okay, I know a really nice place to go to." I said smiling. She nodded.

Coco (cause Crosshares is cute af.)

"Velvet?" I asked peaking my head into our room door. She was sitting on her bed looking out the window. "What do you want." She said angrily. I frowned. "I'm sorry..." I said walking to her.

She turned with teary eyes. "I can't stay mad at you." She said hugging me. I pet her bunny ears. She smiled as I wiped her tears away. "Want to go kill some Grimm?" I asked. She smiled and nodded, the perfect date.

Blake

"Blondie! Who's this?" A guy asked. Yang put her arm around me. "This is Blake." She said I leaned into her. We went out to eat and she wanted me to meet her friend. "Well Blake, I'm Junior." He said I shook his hand.

"I'm thirsty." Yang said walking to the bar. I walked behind her. I could smell the alcohol as we got closer. She stopped walking and I bumped into her. "Haha, I always wanted to do that." She said grinning. I glared at her. "Give me 2 of the regulars." She said smiling.

I sat down next to her. The drinks were placed in front of me. "Try one." She said taking the other. I took a sip of it. "Whoa." I mumbled. "Oh yeah, don't drink too many of these." She said seriously. I nodded and drank the rest of it. She playfully glared at me.

"I like your style."

-+Later+-

I got pushed into the room by Ruby and Weiss. I was wasted at the moment. "Blake go to bed!" Weiss yelled pushing me onto my bed. "Shut uup WeissCream!" I yelled at her. She had a bitch fit and went into the kitchen.

"Blake, please go to bed." Ruby said softly. I nodded and lay down. She smiled and pet my kitty ears. Yang was lying beside me. "Hey Blakey, heh heh, you look so Bootyful." I kissed her, smelling her breath.

"No! Don't touch each other!" Ruby yelled. She picked me up and put me in Weiss's bed. "Hey Rudy!" I yelled cheerfully. "Hey Blake." She said annoyed.

"I love you." I said giggling and snorting. She frowned slightly. "Blake, your drunk." She said pushing me back down. She turned and I stood up and grabbed her. "Blake!" She yelled. I hugged onto her back. "I really love you." I said. Weiss walked into the room and laughed. "Weiss help me! I don't want to be raped by drunk Blake!"

I laughed and Yang stood up angrily. "Just sit down Yang." Weiss said pushing her back. She held her hand to Yang's head. Yang couldn't get up and started swatting at Weiss.

"Let me touch Blake!" She yelled. I laughed and felt myself slowly passing out. I flopped down and I welcomed the darkness.

-+Later+-

"Guys?" I asked softly. My shirt was gone and my pants were beside me. Yang lay next to me, her cleavage showing. I smiled and then felt really sick.

I ran to the bathroom. Barfing into the toilet. "Your welcome." Weiss said patting my back. She was holding back my hair. "Thanks." I said coughing. She looked behind me and smiled. It was Yang, in all of her half naked glory.

"You okay babe?" She asked kneeling on my other side. I nodded slightly, leaning my head on her shoulder. She kissed my ear and I purred, making me nauseous again.

It's gonna be a long day...