-+8+-

Blake

I lay in my bed quietly. I wasn't even reading. I just lay there, feeling worthless. I haven't seen the others for a while. I used to love silence, but now I hate it. I feel so alone. I stare at the door waiting, soon my loud, obnoxious, caring girlfriend will come through it.

But until I sit alone and think about her. She cares a lot about me and all but sometimes she cares too much. Once I hurt my leg and as my aura was healing it she carried me everywhere which was caring. Then once it healed she kept carrying me around and a few days after that, which is overly caring.

She's sweet and all but that just annoys me sometimes, I don't want to rely on her forever. I love her but what if something happens, I won't be able to live without her and have to live in Weiss and Ruby's guest room.

"Blakey, we're back!" Yang yelled from down the hallway. She's very loud today, she must be angry or she just missed me that much. She opened the door and it slammed into the wall, leaving a hole.

She was forcing a smile. I stood and hugged her. She sobbed into my shoulder. "What happened?" I asked. She wailed loudly. "Cardin..." I looked her up and down, she had a cuts on her arms and face. "Stay here." I said angrily. She clung to me. "Fine then." I held her hand and walked out the door. Cardin and his team were in the cafeteria. Ruby and Weiss were there too, I walked in and hissed. Ruby carried Weiss over to me. "Cardin attacked us Blake I-" I shushed her. I walked over to Cardin.

"So, the cat comes to save the day?" He asked smirking and pointed Gambol Shroud at him. "Live rounds Cardin." I said smirking. He gulped and backed away.

"Don't talk I my team, don't look at my team, don't expect us to help you in battle. If I find out that you even looked at one of them, I'll hunt you down and kill you slowly. You got that?" I said menacingly. He nodded quickly. I turned and pulled the others to the nurse.

"What happened, it looks like you fought an Ursa?" I hissed and Yang covered my mouth. "Team CRDL attacked us." Ruby said holding Weiss. Weiss groaned in pain.

"Is that all?" I turned to the voice. "Uncle Qrow!" Yang said hugging him. He frowned when he looked at her scars. "Take care of them, I have business to take care of." He said. Yang let go and he kissed Ruby's head.

"Follow me." The nurse said. Ruby looked like she would collapse. I took Weiss from her. Ruby leaned onto me. We passed rooms with others in them. I saw Nora in one, she must have tried to tame an Ursa again.

"In here." Said the nurse. She was a kind lady. I walked in and put Weiss on a bed. Ruby was still at my side, I had to carry her. She thanked me quietly. "Your welcome." I said. She smiled weakly. Weiss was treated first, she was the worst. Ruby was barely conscious.

The nurse watched me as I sat next to Yang. She lay her head on my thigh, I stroked her hair softly. "I love you." She said smiling. I purred softly. "I love you too." I said she sat up slowly. She leaned closer to my face. "I always will." She kissed me softly. The nurse cleared her throat. I pulled away. "I can attend to your wounds now Miss Xiao Long." She leaned back so I could get off the bed.

-+Later+-

"Done." The nurse said pulling away. Yang sat up and looked at her arms. Weiss groaned and sat up, then she fell back onto the bed. "Where am I?" She asked looking around the room. "The infirmary." I said, she nodded.

She looked down at her abdomen which was heavily bandaged. "Wait where's Myrtenaster?" I pointed towards the door. Qrow walked through the door. He was smirking.

"What did you do this time?" The nurse asked him. He laughed. "Beat them to a pulp and showed them what happens when they mess with my family or their friends." He said laughing. I pouted. "It's okay Kitty, I'll let you come with me next time." I smiled evilly.

"Qrow! Why are you attacking the students!?" It was Miss Goodwitch. "Be right back." He walked out of the room. "Why are they attacking other students!?" He yelled.

"Can I have a cookie?" Ruby asked. The nurse nodded. "Oh, and now Ruby and Weiss are out of the bet. They touched each other during battle. I saw it, Weiss pulled Ruby back and Ruby carried her here." Yang said smirking. "Ugh!" Weiss yelled. I chuckled.