-+22+-

Blake

They keep fighting. They won't stop fighting. I even offered food, but no. The argument is dumb anyway, I don't have a favorite. I prefer one over the other in certain situations, obviously.

"I'm her favorite!"

"No I am!"

"If I wasn't you wouldn't be standing here!"

"If I wasn't then why do we always have fun without you!"

"I'm always on missions!"

"And I'm here with her!"

"For the love of god! I don't have a favorite!" I yelled. They both stop arguing and look at me. "And stop being loud, your hurting my ears." I said glaring.

"Yeah, Shortstack." Yang said elbowing Yin. "Thundertits." Yin shot back. Yang smirked. "That was a complement, Smartass." Yin hissed. "I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass!" She yelled.

They started fighting again. "Oh lord..." I mumbled.

Weiss

"Ruby! Where are my pants!" I yelled. Ruby walked into the room with a plate of cookies. Rue was standing behind her. "Can I please have one!?" Rue asked impatiently.

"Sure." Ruby said giving him the plate. "Which ones?" She asked me. I stood up frowning. "My white jeans." I said looking under the bed.

"In the closet on the right." She said smiling. I looked in the closet. My pants were on the small dresser. "Your butt looks cute in those boxers." Ruby said. I blushed and looked at her.

"Don't talk like that, especially around Rue." I said seriously. She smirked. "I sent him downstairs before I said anything." She said prancing over to me.

"Oh, okay. I just don't want him to be like Yang." I said seriously. Ruby cringed. "I feel bad for Yin, Yang is very immature." She said. I kissed her cheek. "So are we, just not around kids. She just says what's on her mind whenever." I said laughing a little. Ruby smirked. "Oh I know." Ruby giggled.

There was a loud knock on the door. "Speak of the devil." I mumbled putting on my pants. Ruby went downstairs to open the door.

Ruby

"Hey Blake!" I squealed cheerfully. She was frowning and her ears were twitching. "I need you to babysit Yin... And Yang." She said. Yin was clutching her leg. Yang was standing behind her with her arms crossed.

"Uh, let me see if it's okay with Weiss..." I said turning to walk upstairs. "Weiss!" I yelled she walked out of our room. She was wearing her light blue T-shirt and white jeans, so she was really hot.

"W-Weiss, Blake needs us to babysit Yin... And Yang." I said. She sighed. "Sure." She grumbled. I smiled.

"Come on!" I squealed. I grabbed her hand and used my speed to go downstairs. We were at the door in an instant. "She said it's fine." I said. Blake smiled and hugged us both. "Thank you." She mumbled. She let us go and turned to the others. "Yang, stay out of trouble. Yin, don't do anything stupid." She said. They both nodded and she left.

"Come in." Weiss said moving out of the way. I stepped to the side. Yin walked in first, her ears were moving as she walked.

Yang walked in and hugged me. "Sup Rubes." She said. Yin was sitting in the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked. She was playing with a ball of yarn. Rue handed me an empty plate. "Done." He said smiling. I pouted. "Some of those were for me." I said. He pulled a cookie from his pocket. "Saved you one." He said. I smiled and picked him up. "Thanks." I said biting the cookie.

Yin jumped and fell backwards. "Ow..." She mumbled touching her claw. "Stupid ball of yarn." She hissed. Yang was laughing and held a laser pointer in her hand.

She turned it on and pointed it in front of Yin. Yin put her hand on the dot. She saw it on her hand. She hissed and walked over to Yang. "Stop it." She said irritated. Yang shined it on her nose.

Yin grabbed Yang's hand and slapped the laser pointer. "The red dot is evil, I must destroy it." Yin mumbled.

Yang grabbed her hoodie and pulled her up. "No, that would be there third one this week." Yang scolded. Yin glared at her.

"What's this?" Yang asked pulling at her side. "Don't touch my tail!" Yin hissed. Yang's eyes widen. "Since when did you have one!" She squealed petting her. "It grew about... 2 years ago." Yin said. Yang put her down. "Can I see it?" She asked eagerly. Yin sighed. "Mom always said not to tell you..." She mumbled.

"Why would you keep this from me!?" She squealed. "Because your cat crazy, mom has one too." She said, Yang nodded. "I know, I saw it when we were..." Yang trailed off and Yin raised an eyebrow. "Anyway, let me see it." Yin walked lifted her shirt slightly and her tail unwrapped itself from her torso.

"Happy now?" She asked. Yang pet it slightly. Yin moved it away. "Don't touch it." She said glaring at her. I walked over and pet it. She purred softly.

"Really? Are you still mad at me?" She asked. Yin nodded slowly. Weiss was petting her ears. Yin was purring loudly. "You know what would be embarrassing, if I invited Amber over and she saw you like this." Yang said smirking.

Yin glared at her. "You wouldn't dare!" She hissed. Her fur on her tail stood up. "I would." Yang said calling Coco. "Yang, is embarrassing your kid your new job?" I asked. She nodded smirking.

She left the room once Coco answered. Yin sat down again glaring pouting. "You okay?" Weiss asked. Yin sighed and nodded. "Yeah, dad just can't keep her mouth shut." She said. Rue was looking at her tail. "That's cool." He said pointing at it.

"Thanks." She replied. She wrapped it around her waist again. "Yin! Amber will be here soon!" Yang teased walking into the room.

"Yay. Woo. Awesome." Yin said sarcastically. She stood up and sat on the couch. "Stop being a, sourpuss." Yang said chuckling. Yin laughed. "And your hotheaded." She said. Yang smiled.

"Your puns suck." Rue said. Yin and Yang smirked. "And your cookies suck." They said in unison. I scoffed. "No they don't!" Rue and I yelled in unison. There was a knock at the door. Weiss went to open the door.

When she came back, Coco was holding Amber upside down. "Yin, I got your bunny!" Coco said laughing. Yin's eyes widen.

"You okay kid?" She asked putting Amber down. "You said she was mine?..." Yin questioned her. Coco nodded. "Yes, she's finally yours." Coco said. Yin smiled.

"Play it cool." Yang mumbled elbowing her. "Sweet." Yin said putting on her aviators.