-+25+-

Coco

I followed Yang into the tunnel. Her gauntlets were loaded and my chain gun was ready to fire. We're coming for you Adam.

We saw a vault door, it was wide open. There was a small pool of blood in front of it. "Alex, who's is this?" Yang asked pointing to the blood.

I forgot to say, we brought some old friends. She dropped to her knees and sniffed it. Then she sniffed Yin's hoodie. "It's Yin's, from 3 hours ago." She said.

"Cardin, check the vault." Yang commanded. He walked inside and looked around. "Their not in here." He said. Alex started sniffing. "I found her scent!" She yelled. She was about to run but Elliot grabbed her shirt. He put her on a leash and gave it to Yang.

"You need to hold this really tight, if you don't she'll get to the kids way before we do." He said. Alex was trying to run forward.

"Okay, Alex fetch!" Yang yelled. Alex pulled against the leash towards a back door. "Wait, if that blood was Yin's, does that mean she's hurt?" Alex asked stopping. Yang growled. "Yes, now let's go." She said happily.

Lexi ran ahead of us. Her harness pulled her back to Xavier when she ran too far out. "I want to run!" She whined. "Your waisting your energy." He said unhooking her harness. She sprinted off into the woods.

"She'll be back." He said walking.

Yang

Alex stopped walking and sniffed the ground. She stood up slowly. "They're close." She said. I unleashed her and she walked to the tree line. Lexi was sitting there watching the guards and faunus patrol the area.

"Let me sniff their stuff." Alex said. I gave her Yin's hoodie. Coco gave her Ambers bracelet. Ruby gave her Rue's cookie hat.

"This way." She said digging. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Their underground." She said sniffing. "Why don't we just go down there," I pointed to the base. "And get them through the tunnels, instead of digging a giant hole." She stood up nodding.

"Let's go then." Cardin said unsheathing his mace. "No, your keeping watch. You can come with us when you learn to fight." I said. Sun laughed and fell over.

Ruby held out her scythe. "Look, Weiss there are trucks. With the schnee logo too." Weiss nodded. "I know, this is an abandoned factory. Those trucks are barely functional." She said.

"Can we just go already!?" I said aggravated. Alex pulled out her ak-47. "Let's go!" She yelled. Running towards the base. I followed behind her. Lexi got her sais, "let's rock and roll!" She yelled following. Pretty soon we all were running down the mountain and jumping the fence.

"Freeze!" A soldier yelled. I held up my fists. "It's gonna be a long day." I mumbled.

Yin

What the fuck Adam! He punched me in the face and my tooth is gone. At least it wasn't an eye. But my face does hurt. "Yin! Your okay!" Amber yelled. She was holding me. Rue was holding his leg but he was smiling.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked. "Yeah, but my legs broken." Rue said wincing. "They just pulled my ears." Amber said petting them.

"Kids!" Adam yelled walking in. "I need you to keep quiet, or else." He said menacingly. An explosion rang out. "Was that Nora?" Rue asked. I shrugged. "It sounded like Lily." I said. Amber nodded.

Wolves howled from above us, shaking the ground. "They won't be able to find you, this place is a maze." He said cockily.

"Adam!" Dad yelled breaking the door open. Adam left his sword on his desk. "Let's talk about this." He said. "Okay you can talk, to my fists." Dad said charging him.

Coco ran in with her purse. Sun was shooting people that were outside the door. "Take these." Coco said giving us our weapons.

I put on my hoodie and gauntlets. Rue couldn't walk so Sun carried him. Coco covered him with bullets, lots of bullets. I shot a few guys myself. It felt good to do something after being trapped so long. After we resurface I was hugged by mom.

"Wait where's Yang?" She asked. I heard a deep voice laugh. I turned and saw Adam. "Your fathers dead kid." He said laughing. I pointed a gauntlet at him. "What are you gonna do, punch me?" He asked mocking me.

I shot the chain and he dodged it. "Well it looks like I won!" I felt a tug on my chain. I pulled it and dad emerged from the hole. She grabbed Adam's head.

"Say goodnight."