-+19+-

Yin

I'm sitting in Amber's bed. She invited me over the night before. She was showing me her mech. I held up my gauntlets. "These babies are all I need." I said smiling.

My gauntlets were black with yellow flames. I can shoot chains out of them. Mom and dad fought over what to call it so I said Gambol Celica.

"What do they do?" She asked. I smiled. "I can punch harder and shoot chains out of them. Or I can get a chain from in here." I reach into the back of my hoodie.

"Cool, but why would you need to carry around a chain?" I laughed.

"I can grab people from a distance, I can choke people, and I can trap people. Or I could beat them to a pulp." I said. She grabbed my wrist and examined my bracelets. "But their small." She said. She was holding my hand.

I clenched my right fist and Gambol Celica expanded. "Oh." She said holding my right fist. "Wouldn't it be hard to be stealthy?" She asked. I crouched and took a few steps. I heard the chains shifting in my hoodie.

"Yeah." I said standing up. She looked at my face and frowned. She grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me closer. "Who did this?" She asked. She touched my black eye.

"I was training with my mom." I said she then touched the back of neck. I winced and grabbed her hand. "That was Aunt Winter." I said. She growled.

"She shouldn't hurt you, your her niece." Amber said. I smirked. "I scratched her for it." I said she slapped me. "Respect adults!" She yelled.

I whimpered holding my cheek. "You didn't have to hit me." I said softly. She frowned and hugged me. "I'm sorry." She said.

"Hey guys, what are y-" Coco growled when she saw me. "What are you doing!" She yelled. I my ears fold backwards. "Apologizing." Amber said walking over to her.

Coco sighed. "Yeah I guess..." She said smiling at her. Then she glared at me. "Amber! Lily is here!" Velvet yelled. Amber smiled and left. I followed her and Coco was watching me.

"Sup Lil." Amber said fist bumping her. "Nothing much Am." Lily said. Her hammer was on her back. She was wearing a belt with heart canisters on it.

"What are those?" I asked. She took one off her belt. "ExpAlosives." She said smiling. I reached for it and she slapped my hand. "I'm a walking time bomb." She said seriously. "One little slip and this houspaaplllllllllaaaaaalaaàaaaaaaaaaa
aaa.e will be blown off the map." She said laughing.

"At least wait until I'm outside." I said. She smiled. "I'll give you a 2 second head start." She said.

"How about we go outside." Amber said pushing Lily. I followed them to Amber's backyard. There was an open space, a garden, and a training area.

Lily put a canister in her hammer. "Watch this!" She yelled shooting it. It exploded in the air.

"Pink?" I asked. She smiled. "Keep waiting..." She said. The smoke turned green and pancakes fell from the sky.

"That's a pancake one, then I got one filled with knives, ninja stars, fire dust..." She said pointing to them. "Can I see one?" I asked. She handed me one. "You might want to ready your defense." She said smirking. I loaded it in Gambol Celica and shot it. I readied my chains. It exploded and I was hit with water. "Ugh!" I yelled flopping over.

"I said get ready!" She yelled. "I didn't expect water!" I yelled. "My hair is going to be messy later." I said. I fixed my spike. "Well it's not my fault your a kitten." Lily said. I hissed. "I'm not a kitten, I'm a brave fighter!" I yelled.

"What do your parents call you?" She asked. I smirked. "Sweety and princess." I said. Amber laughed. "I heard Yang call you kitten." I blushed and grumbled.

"Hey guys!" Rue yelled running over. He was holding a white scythe. He had dust rounds on his belt, mostly ice. "Look what mommy got me!" He yelled. I shot a chain at the ground in front of him. It created a small hole and I pulled it back.

"Cool." He said. I shrugged. "What does yours do?" I asked. He pointed it at me. "It's a scythe and a costumizable high impact sniper rifle." He said. I looked at the others who shrugged.

"It's also a gun." He said smiling. "Oh." We all said in unison. "Oh but dad added this." He pushed a button and loaded ice dust in it. It glowed a light blue.

He shot it under my feet and it froze them to the ground. I used my aura to melt it. My scroll started ringing and I answered it. "Hey mom." I said.

"Hey kitten, you left something important at home." She said. I checked my wrists and pulled my chain from my hoodie. "I did?" I asked.

"Your brother."