-+5+-

Yang

I walked around our room searching for them. I found Blake in the clothes hamper and instead of burning her I nibbled her ears. "Y-Yang!" She hissed. I stopped and put her down.

"Found you." I said in a sexy voice. She smirked. She leaned in close to kiss me. But she slapped me.

"Don't touch my ears! And stop trying to get laid!" She yelled. I held my cheek.

"Okay, I'm going to find the others." I searched the room. I heard something fall over in the closet.

I walked over slowly. When I opened the door, Weiss was sitting in Ruby's lap. "Yang! Stop third wheeling!" Ruby whined.

"Okay, just be quiet." I said closing the door. I felt like a jerk so I opened the door. "Sanitize yourselves afterwards." I said smirking.

I shut the door and heard a groan. "Yang! Stop ruining the moment!" Ruby yelled. I heard a squeak. Then muffled movements.

"You should leave then alone." Blake said taking my hand. "But maybe, we could have a little fun." Blake said seductively.

I smiled. "Really?" I asked she leaned in close to my face.

"No, now let's study." Blake said sitting down in the center of the room. I grabbed our backpacks and sat beside her.

-+Later+-

Ruby and Weiss finally came out of the closet. Then they both went to shower.

I was petting Blake as she peacefully slept in my lap. Her little kitty ears twitched as she snored softly. Ruby walked out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas, Weiss was wearing short shorts and Ruby's hoodie.

"Hey guys." I said quietly. Weiss looked at me and Blake. She smirked, Ruby did to.

"Did you get some?" Ruby asked. I frowned. Ruby patted my shoulder. "I'm sure she'll come around." Then Blake stirred in her sleep.

"Yang..." She mumbled pulling me closer. "Don't leave me..." I pulled her closer.

"I won't." I said softly. She smiled. Ruby walked over to Weiss.

"What time is it?" Ruby asked. I looked at my scroll.

"It's 10:48." I said. Ruby had Weiss in her lap. Weiss looked exhausted. "Ruby, what happened to Weiss?" I asked. Weiss's head was on Ruby's shoulder.

"Let's just say, I hit a home run." Ruby said smirking. Weiss leaned back and looked at me.

"More like seven." She said. Ruby pulled her closer. Weiss lay down on her and Ruby stroked her head. "Your rough for a fifteen year old." Weiss said softly.

Blake meowed getting everyone's attention. She started purring and snuggling into me. "Just pet my ears..." She mumbled.

I scratched behind her ears. "Yang, if cats pur when they are pleasured, does that mean Blake is turned on?" Ruby asked. Blake wouldn't shut up and she sat on my lap.

"About time one of you figured that out..." Blake said with a pur. "I just wanted to let you guys know, I go into heat next week on Wednesday, I think..." She blushed in embarrassment.

"It's okay... What does that mean?" I ask. She frowns. She picked up her scroll and opens the internet.

"Read this." She said giving it to me. I take it and look at the screen.

"So your hormones are going to go through the roof and you'll be a sex craving monster. I get it now." I said smiling. Blake grimaced.

"I get to stay out of class until it ends though, but it's going to be painful until I get laid." She said frowning. "I just don't want you guys around me unless you need to, that means you Yang." She said. She put her hands on my shoulders.

"Right now your referring to yourself, but I'm fighting the urge to touch you." I looked down and she was unzipping my pants.

"Your heat hasn't started yet and your already touching me." I said pushing her away. She smiled and zipped up my pants.

"Thanks, now I know I can actually trust you. You'll make a great wife." She said. I smiled at the wife part. I would love to marry her with all of my heart, as cliche as it sounds.

"I want to marry you too." I said kissing her softly. Ruby Squeaked and I looked over.

"Weiss stop." She mumbled. Weiss was nibbling her neck. "We have roommates!" She said. Weiss was still thirsty!

"Please." Weiss whined. "I'll do whatever you want." She said. Weiss was definitely spoiled as a kid.

"Um..." I said watching. "Are you sure your not in heat Weiss?" I ask smirking. She threw a pillow at me.

"I'm not, I'm just warm." She said frowning. "So mind your own business." She said.

"Don't speak to me that way, Ruby is mine and I will take her from you." I said throwing back the pillow. "And plus yo- Ow!" I whined. Blake's claws were stabbing me in the chest as she slept peacefully.

"I love you too." I said frowning. I unhooked her claws and cuddled her.