-+12+-

Blake

When I woke up I was in Yang's lap. She was watching videos on her scroll. She laughed to herself occasionally. "Hey Yang." I said groggily. She smiled. "Hey Kitty." She said petting my left ear. "What do you want to do today?" I ask. She checks her scroll. "It's Saturday, so how about you?" She said smirking. I clawed at her chin. She winced and pushed me away. "No." I said sitting back up. "Oh, I know!" Yang yelled happily. I looked at her and she smiled. "I want to see you do cat things!" She said smiling.

"Okay, what should I do?" I asked complying with her idea. "Go hide in that box." She said recording me with her scroll. I jumped up and looked at the box. I sniffed it and climbed in. Yang was giggling to herself. I mewed and she smiled wider. "Guys, look at this!" She yelled. Ruby came from the kitchen and Weiss opened the bathroom door. "Awe, when did we get a kitty!" Ruby yelled opening the box. "I know I'm cute, but really?" I said standing. Ruby smirked. "Well as a matter of fact I think you are cute... Wait that didn't come out right." She said.

Yang was standing over her. "What?" She asked menacingly. Ruby turned to her. "It was a joke, you joke around with Weiss all the time. I would never like Blake like that, ever." She said hastily. Oh thank God, Ruby is sweet and all but she is a bit... Fucking annoying.

Yang whispered something to her and Ruby sprinted to Weiss. "No! She's mine!" She yelled. "Sharing is caring, remember?" Yang teased. Ruby growled at her. "Not with Weiss, SHE IS MINE AND MINE ONLY. Because I love her!" Ruby yelled. She is a little demon. I wonder what's going on in her head?

Ruby

I will throw her through that window and stab her in the throat repeatedly with my scythe. Try me bitch.

Blake

Who am I kidding she's probably a cookie loving angle on the inside. "I think we're even." Yang said smiling. Ruby growled at her. "We better be!" She said angrily. Weiss hugged her from behind. "Should I be afraid?" She asked. Ruby shook her head. "No, your a perfect angel and I love you." She said sweetly.

"Gross." Yang and I said in unison. "What, you jelly because our relationship has gone farther than yours?" She said smirking. "What!?" Yang yelled angrily.

"Ours is farther than yours!" I yelled back Weiss smirked. "Then what does Yang taste like?" She teased. I closed the lid to my box a little. "Well, I'm waiting for her so..." Yang said looking at me.

I glared at her. "Why don't you want to have our love child!?" She yelled. I shut my box. I felt the box move around me. "Please..." Yang whimpered. "I want to graduate before I have a kid." I said seriously. She opened the box and pulled me out. I meowed and put a paw on her nose.

"Seriously, though. I want little Yangs and little Blakes." She said smiling. I take my hand from her face. "When we graduate." I said, she shrugged. "Coco and Velvet are having one!" She yelled at me.

Coco kicked the door open, her chain gun pointed at Yang. "Velvet what!?" She yelled. "We're talking about your love child." Yang said. Coco put her gun away.

"Oh Amber, she was born a week ago. She's at Velvet's mom's house. Velvet just left to go see her." Yang tapped my shoulder. I looked up at her and she smiled.

"Please!" Yang pleaded. I shook my head. "Yang, we're too reckless and irresponsible. What if something happens to one of us?" I said looking up at her.

"Fine, I'll wait. But our first child better look like me with kitty ears!" She said laughing. I put my hand on the center of her face again.

I felt her smirk under my hand. She flicked my nose and I fell off the bed sneezing and rubbing my nose. "Sorry!" She yelled helping me up. I kept sneezing.

When I finally stopped. She kissed my cheek. "Please don't do that again, some of those sneezes hurt." I said. She raised her hand to my face and I flinched.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you." Yang apologized kissing me. I nuzzled into her hand. "It's okay, I love you. Just let me cuddle with you." I said she smiled and I lay down. She lay down and pulled me into her. "Your cold, let me warm you up." She used her aura to warm me up. I turned and hugged her.

"I have something to tell you..." I confessed.