-+23+-

Coco

Amber and Yin were staying at Weiss and Ruby's house. "Bye guys!" I yelled walking to my car. Yang was walking with me. Blake was sitting in the driveway. "If our kids are dating, does that make us brothers?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, but let's be honest they would have one badass kid." I said laughing.

"Yep, but the last name would be really long." She said. I nodded. "Scarlatina Adel Belladonna Xiao Long." I said. She nodded.

"Well, I better go. My wife is waiting for me." She said getting into Blake's car. I waved and got in my car. A golden Bugatti.

Yin

"When did you get a tail?" Rue asked. I unwrapped it from my waist and stretched. "2 years ago." I repeated. Amber was sitting next to me. Were on the bed in Rue's room. "Do you have a tail?" He asked her. She nodded. "Yeah, but it's just a fluffy ball of fur." She said giggling. "Well I can do this." I said raising the fur on my tail. My fur on my ears got messier.

"So, you can get fluffier and cuter?" Amber asked. I glared at her. "I'm not cute." I said. She nodded and smoothed out the fur on my tail.

"Your cute, but not as cute as Lily." Rue said smirking. I slapped him with my tail. "Don't tell her I said that." He said. I nodded. Amber smirked. "As long as you don't annoy me." She said chuckling. He gulped and nodded.

"I won't allow it!" Weiss declared. "Your child would be extremely hyperactive!" She said, Ice Queen has returned. "You love me and I'm extremely hyperactive." Ruby said kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, but it would throw pancakes and cookies, most likely get diabetes, and never shut up." Weiss said smugly. Ruby glared at her. "Weiss, not all cookie eaters have diabetes." She argued. Weiss chuckled. "I'm surprised you don't." She said walking away. Ruby growled and chased her.

"I'm starting to think we're more mature than our parents." I said. "Agreed." Rue and Amber said in unison. I scratched my ear and purred softly. Rue yawned and fell backwards. I caught his waist with my tail and pulled him back up.

"Thank you." He said petting my. "Anytime." I mumbled. I lay on my side and curled into a ball. Amber lay her head on my thigh, lookin up at the ceiling. Rue was laying beside me.

"Night guys." I said purring. Amber snuggled into my side. "Night Kitty, night Rue." Amber mumbled tiredly. "Night bro, night sis." Rue said smiling to himself.

-+The Next Morning+-

I woke up and stretched. I yawned and purred afterwards. I tried to stand but I was stuck. I stopped purring. "Your awake." A deep voice said. I was in a dark room, chained to a chair. "What do you want with me?" I asked hissing.

"Your mother, I'm using you to lure her here." He said smirking. "Who are you?" I asked. I looked around the room. Rue was on my right and Amber was on my left.

"Adam, Adam Taurus."