Meet Mamoru

My name is Mamoru Uchiha.

I am the first son of Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha, the head family of the Uchiha Clan.

I have 2 younger siblings, Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha.

Itachi born 6 years after me, and Sasuke born 6 years after Itachi.

I graduated as a genin at the age of 7. Since then, I'm a pride for the Uchiha clan.

At the age of 8, I awakened my sharingan. If you ask me how, I'd rather not talk about it. In short, during a c-rank mission that turn out to be a B-rank, a group of 4 man squad from the village hidden in the stone killed my teammates, the first friend I have out of the clan and my sensei. Right in front of my eye. Until now, I could still remember their crimson red blood splatered on the grass.

At the age of 9, I passed the chunin exams, by myself. Don't bother to even ask me why. Anyway, the first written test was easy. The second, even if it took me some time, I still passed. Overall, I handle the exam well by my own.

At the age of 10, it's the time where the Third Great Shinobi War happen. I passed the jounin exams, and also participate the third shinobi war. Also, in this time of my life, I obtain my mangekyo sharingan. How? My best friend sacrificed his life to protect me. And I also have a battle scar on my left torso down to my left angkle. It's something to remind myself of his sacrifice for my life.

Eversince I'm back from the war, I've promised myself that I will maintain the peace for my brother to live an ordinary life without war and loss of families or friends.

After the birth of Itachi, he shows a great talent. People start to brand us, the head family of the clan, prodigy of the clan. Itachi's achievements is similar to mine. Genin by age of 7, awakened sharingan by age of 8, but he reach chunin by age of 10. Even if I'm a bit earlier than him, he's still branded as one of the prodigies of the Uchiha.

It comes to the birth of Sasuke. Alot of people've been putting pressure on him to show talent in his early days. However, for me, I really wanted Sasuke to have a normal childhood. Marry the girl he loves the most and loves him back, have few kids then retire from the shinobi world. The least I want, is for him to be happy. Also Itachi too.

- - - - -

Author here XD

So... It's another of my Naruto-fan fiction.

However

This story begin sometime before the third shinobi world war, which means that Minato's not the hokage, yet.

Bear with me please

Enjoy.

Comment.

Like.

Share.

Well

Cya

Ja ne~

- Author N

#Edited 20/03/2017