Uchiha-san

Hey guys...

I've been watching kdramas lately,

And...

I'm getting addicted.

I need to dirstract myself before I lose my insanity.

So...

I remember my readers and decided to finish this chapter ASAP.

Btw, if y'all curious about what I'm watching, it's called Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo

(P.S. this drama contains more heart breaking scenes than cheesy and love struck scenes. If you can't handle the preassure, please stop. It's for your own good.)

(Another p.s. each episode of this drama wasted almost 1 hour of your life. Please watch it when you're free. And not watch it with an upcoming exam please. It's for your own good)

(And another p.s. this drama is completed. And if you want to watch with eng sub, I usually watch from dramafire.com)

Sorry if I'm talking too much things about kdrama right now.

Anyways,

Without further ado,

Enjoy.

[6 Years Later]

Mamoru's pov.

Time surely flew so fast. It feels like yesterday when Sasuke is born and now, look at him. He's going to be 6 years old.

"Itachi-nii! You promised to teach me how to throw shurikens yesterday!" Little sasuke make fuss all over the house just as Itachi arrived from his mission. You see here, yesterday Itachi is officially chunin. And I just arrive from finishing an S-rank assassination mission. "Eat your lunch first Sasuke" Itachi said while he enter the dining room.

"Welcome home Itachi" ka-san greeted. "Ah. You're back nii-san" He greet me while taking a seat infront of me and Sasuke following behind him. "I heard about your promotion" I said while flipping throught my brand new international bingo book. He just hnned in reply while eating his meal with Sasuke clumsily messed up his clothes.

"How long will you be at home?" He ask. "Maybe 3 days to 5" I replied. "Sasuke, why don't you ask for Mamoru-nii to teach you new tricks? I'm sure he have alot in his sleeves" Itachi ruffled his hair. Sasuke just pouted while stealing quick glances towards me.

Sasuke's pov.

"... Why don't you ask for mamoru-nii to teach you new tricks?" Itachi-nii offered. I just pout at what he said while stealing quick glances at mamoru-nii. Somehow I find the floor is interesting. Then Itachi-nii sighed. "Mamoru-nii, could you train Sasuke today?" he ask.

Mamoru-nii put down his cup and close his book "Can't. I need to go to to-san's office and train his newbies" he said. I knew it. He doesn't even cared for me. I don't even know if he consider me as his otoutou other than Itachi-nii. He's just soo cold to me. Me myself also don't consider him my nii-san anyway.

Mamoru's pov.

I'VE GOT MY REASONS, OKAY?!

First, I want to taught him to stand on his own, without leaning on other people much. Because, in the shinobi world, you could never trust anyone except yourself. And... Two, I want him to work hard on his way to get stronger, even supress me. And lastly... Three, I don't want him to have the burden of the main branch. I just want him to be a normal shinobi, married to a girl who loves him dearly and probably have 2 kids, girl and boy...

Anyways...

I left the house in my Uchiha attire and walk towards the police department's office. Today... is my first day offs that I've had since I joined the Anbu. During the 6 long years, I always do missions out of the village. Which is why... I'm rarely at home.

I enter the building and greet officers here and there. "Where's Otou-sama?" I ask the receiptionist. She blushed bright red and shutter "F-fugaku-s-sama, h-h-he's in t-th-the r-r-oom." I nod and enter the room. 

"To-san" I greeted. "Ah Mamoru, go take a seat" I seat at the couch infront of the coffee table. "What do you want to talk about, to-san?" He pour out 2 cup of ocha. "There's a little problem lately while you're away" I sip my green tea while calmly waiting for it to cool down.

"The villagers are starting to despise us, the Uchiha. They act as if we're a threat to the village" he said. I put my cup down "How so?" "They blame the Uchihas over very little things when theres Uchihas around them" I sighed. 

"Alright then. Allow me, as the Uchiha's representative, and bring the matter to the hokage" He paused for a bit while sipping on his tea. "Very well. Then, I, Fugaku Uchiha, as the Head of the Uchiha Clan, send you, Mamoru Uchiha, as the representative of the Uchiha clan, to meet the hokage and talk about this matter. I expect you to solve this problem as soon as possible" I stand and bow to my knees before leaving his office. This is my job as Father's Eldest Son, I thought. I go straight to the hokage's building without bothering to change my Uchiha attire.

As I enter the building, every people are staring at me. I know that it's rare, an Uchiha, walking around the hokage's building, with their Uchiha attire. After a flight of stairs, I finally arrived to the hokage's office. I knock on the door, an old voice answer "enter". Opening the door, I observe few Anbu that's hidden inside the room. "Ah... Uchiha-san... What could I help you with?" He gesture me to take a seat infront of him. I accepted his offer and we start to have our conversation.

Hokage's pov.

"Hokage-sama, Lord Fugaku have sent me here as the representative of the Uchiha clan to talk about a matter that've been unpleasant to our clan members. Your villagers, have treated our clan members as a nuisance. And much we dismay, your change of attitude have bothered us." Mamoru calmly said while his ecpression are kept serious and emotionless at all times. "Is that so? Then what do you think will be the solution of this matter?" I ask.

"In my opinion, it's best that the villager and the clan members to live along side with each other in peace. However, to achieve that, both sides need to understand each other. Which is why... I suggest, Hokage-sama, to remind your villagers about the good deeds that the Uchiha's have contribute to the village which established the now peaceful village." I can't believe it. A young teen, probably 18, have a mindset of a mature adult. Even his words is all wise.

"Very well then... I suppose that it's your time to leave then" I said. "Yes it seems like it. I hope that this matter will end as soon as possible" he said and stand fron the seat. "Before you leave, can I ask you a question, Uchiha-san?" I ask. He turn his head around right before he open the door. "Yes hokage-sama?" he aswered.

"Who do you cherished the most? Your village or your Clan?" I ask.

"..."

"For that question..." he started

"My Clan is my Village and also the other way around. It's either both of them..."

"Or None of them" he said and leave my office.

I'm glad that there's someone out there, who loves his clan and village equally.

He'll be a great leader one day, I thought.