One Last Mission

Mamoru's pov.

I want you to do one more mission.

It's been a few months after Itachi's in the Anbu. Even if it's a little bit uncomfortable to call my own siblings code names, we both manage to keep things profesional. "Hello, Kakashi" I greet the walking captain with his members behind him. "Hello, Mamoru. It's fancy seing you here." After a firm handshake, both of the squads continue their own seperate way.

Unknown to Kakashi, that hand shake is the last body contact between the two.

Third Person's pov.

"Mamoru, don't forget that there's a clan meeting tonight." Fugaku remind his oldest of three sons. "I'll come after reporting my mission" Mamoru stand from the dining table and give his empty plate to his mother behind the sink. "I'll be off now" he said and slid his mask to cover his face and teleported out of the uchiha compound to the hokage's office.

"What do you need, hokage-sama?" The young Uchiha bow before the hokage and also some elders beside the old man. "Stand straight and do this one last mission before your step off your position" said one of the elder. I stand straight with my mask tied on my belt and taking this meeting seriously like what I always do.

"We need someone to make a mutual deal with neighbouring lands. And sending several of our shinobi to aid with their needs will prove our seriousness and also power. Not only that, while serving the land, you will follow their guides completely and wear their headband. But, aside from that task alone, you need to eliminate these criminals that's written in this special case bingo book." The hokage put the black rather thick bingo book on his desk.

"Also, you need to trace Orochimaru's whereabout and also his activities. However, in order to prove your loyalty to the land and nation, we the council man and the hokage decide to give you a limited time to finish your mission" said the man with bandages around his one eye and arm. "We'll give you 6 years to accomplish all of that and you need to be back with your report in exactly 6 years after your departure."

Without anymore comments, I pick the thick bingo book and also my dismissal scroll and leave that room.

Third Person's pov.

Itachi walk through the hallway with Sasuke trying to hide his presence from me. "Sasuke, I know you're hiding" Itachi said as he wear his sandal. "Itachi-nii, you promised that you'll train me another new shuriken jutsu" the youngest of three dashed from his hideout to his brother. "I'm sorry Sasuke, next time okay. I need to drop off your brother" Itachi secures his pouches. "Brother who?" Sasuke pouted. "Your other older brother, Mamoru nii0san" Itachi said.

"I have no other brother than you Itachi. Mamoru is just... the first son of the Uchiha's head family" Sasuke rub his forehead after Itachi flicked his forehead.

"Don't be like that. Mamoru is your brother you like it or not. Now, do want to hear a secret?" Itachi lean closer to Sasuke's ear. "All he ever talk about with his friends is either bragging you or discussing missions" Itachi whisper. "It's not funny, nii-san" Sasue whinned.

"Believe it or not at all. But, I need to drop of Mamoru-nii since we won't meet him for a very long time" Itachi offer his hand and Sasuke take it after fixing his sandal. As they both reach the gate, Mamoru's smile turned down to a frown as he see Sasuke's silluette.

"Sorry that we're late nii-san" Itachi said as he give Mamoru a scroll. "Sasuke here want to said something before you go" Itachi pushed Sasuke slightly infront of him. "Quickly finish your mission and get back home... nii-san" Sasuke said in a small voice.

Mamoru hn-ed and turn his back, take his time to walk away from the village. "See, he doesn't care about me at all" Sasuke stomped his way back to the Uchiha compound. But, Itachi certainly knows that the moment he turned hi back, he's smiling widely and walk away.

What are you thinking? 

This will make my mission alot harder

Way harder than what it is,

Itachi...