(Valentine Special)

Third Person pov.

Mamoru finished his mission earlier than what he expected. So, he decided to stroll through the city. However, strolling through the crowded city turns out to be the worst thing to do. "Mamoru-kun, please accept my gift!" "Ah! Mamoru-kun! Please accept my gift!" and so on.

After a long walk throught the city and the uchiha compound, Mamoru could finally survived the mob and enter his home sweet home. "Mamoru, you're early" his mother greet his oldest son with a smile and laughed at the sight of him, loaded with gifts. "So, how's your trip?" she ask and helped him with all of those neatly wrapped gifts.

After some moments of unwrapping those gifts, the fridge is now filled with many heart shaped chocolates and many other kind of sweets. "What are you going to do now?" his mother ask. Mamoru pull out a scroll and wave a tiger hand sign. In a puff, the fridge is now clean and clear. "I'm going to go and share these out. Do you need something while I'm out?" he ask. "Ah. Right. Please do pick Sasuke up in the playground. The sun is setting and supper will be ready soon"

Mamoru leave his house once more and choose the roofs instead of the roads to avoid anymore misfortune. He enter a heavily densed forest and stop at a clearing. "Guys, come and enjoy these sweets before continue your training" he calmly said and summon the batch of sweets. "What's the occasion, captain?" ask a bird-masked Anbu (let's just shorten it into 'bird) as soon as it enter the clearing.

"Are you stupid or what? It's valentine's day" said a cat-masked Anbu. The bird take off his mask and put in a piece of chocolate in his mouth, "So?" The cat slapped his back before joining into the huge sweets buffet, "You're really dumb. Captain-san is getting all these sweets and it clearly shows that his stock of sweets won't run out for the next 3 years or so." "That's why captain-san always share his sweets with us during this time of the year" a boar-masked Anbu joined in the conversation while licking on a huge heart-shaped lolypop.

The Anbu's conversation quickly died after they finish the last piece of chocolate. "Alright then. You all will need to give me 40 laps around the village before resume your training" Mamoru said. The other 5 members grunted before obligating the order.

After making sure that all of his comrades have done their laps, Mamoru teleported to the playground and seat on a bench. His mind start to drift off at the sight of an annoyed child infront of him, running around the playground with his fangirls hot on trail, Sasuke.

~Flash back~

Mamoru's pov.

Today is one of the days, where walking hell is on the trail. "Morning sensei!" shout a high-on-sugar Toka, yell from half of the training ground away. I just nod my head and meet them in the middle of the training ground. 

"You guys are early. What've gotten into you?" I ask. Toka start to twirl his fingers, Hana start to blush bright red and, well, Takeshi looks uncomfortable.

"Happy Valentine's Day Sensei!" shout three of them. They all stretch out their arm to show 3 different kind of gifts. "I made them last night. I hope that you'll like it" hana shove a pink heart-shapped small box into my arms with bright red face before turn her back at me. She's adorable.

"Here you go. I hope that you don't expect any girly stuff" I take a small blue box with black bow from his hand before he hit my back. "Mamoru-san, I hope you'll like my gift" Takeshi pull out a well wrapped black box. "Please open mine first" Toka begged.

I nod and seat on the ground before they follow my lead. I open the blue box to find 4 blank scrolls. "This scroll is made of mixture of paper and rubber. That's why this scroll will last longer than any other scrolls" he said and start to scratch his neck.