Favour (1/2)

Hey y'all!

Watcha doin??

I hope ur all living your live to the fullest 'cos we only live once rite?

Anyways,

I've been busy for the past 3 weeks, I think.

And I'm sorry if I haven't publish any chapter.

It's been a quite tough month with the exams and all.

But,

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

and I'm also sorry to publish the chapter into 2 parts T.T

It's because I haven't finish it, and it exceeded my "suitable" word count.

Hope I finish the other part by tonight!

Okay...

Without further ado,

Get started!

-Author N

Third Person's pov.

A little boy excitedly dress himself up and nervously walk down the stairs. He open the door and meet a pair of cold charcoal eye. "Sasuke, is that you dear?" His mother's voice startled him. The man infront of him continue sipping his tea while liatening the little boy's conversation with his mother.

"Yes it's me ka-san." "Come to the kitchen and help me setting up the meal" sasuke quickly enter the kitchen and help her mother. "Ka-san, let me tell you something" "yes sasuke?" "Tomorrow is my entrance ceremony. I can't wait to start the academy and grow stronger to make ka-san and itachi-nii proud!" Sasuke excitedly set up the meal and sit on his seat. "Will you and to-san come to the ceremony tomorrow?" His mother takes her seat between both of her son before reply her youngest "you could ask your to-san when he's done with his work, Sasuke. Now, enjoy your meal." "Itadakimasu" Sasuke pick on his food as he think about his mother's reply

You could ask your to-san...

When he's done with his work.

"Thank you for the meal" his voice starled Sasuke as he stand and reach for the door. "It's not like you, Mamoru. Where are you going?" She asks. "I have some errand to do" he shortly answers before leaving the house and walk towards a certain high building which is filled with mostly high rank shinobi.

Mamoru's pov.

I knock on the door before opening it and let myself in. "Are you busy?" "Not really. I only have 10 minutes to spare. Come and sit" I sit on the couch infront of the desk and pour myself a cup of tea. "Are you free tomorrow?" I ask.

"Except for a few meeting and Itachi's mission, I'm quite free tomorrow. Why?"

"Tomorrow is Sasuke's entrance ceremony. I hope you could come for the ceremony like you come for both of me and Itachi's, to-san."

"Too bad. I have alot of errands to do that day" I took a sip of my luke warm tea as both of us are having a cold-killing-intent war. "But it's sasuke's entrance ceremony. Your errands could wait for another time. This ceremony won't wait for your time. He'll be going in and out of the academy without you even-" "Itachi's mission will not wait as well. You need to know your priorities Mamoru." To-san interupted my 'rants' and leave no space for arguement this time. But it won't stop me from getting what I need.

"Then, I need to ask you a favour, Fugaku-sama" he set his cup down before standing up and kneel infront of the man.

"For the favour, who are you asking as?" He ask. "Anything that you see in me" I reply with a stern glare to the floor beneath me. "What's your plan?" I stand from my kneeling position and keep my respectful body postures and also language. "I will replace your position on Itachi's mission where you'll attend the ceremony" I said.

"Okay then. I'll take your guts to reconsider my decisions. You may take your leave now" he move a stack of papers aside and I exit his suffocating office with a slightly relieved mind and head to the lake behind my house to think.

As I reach the pond in the middle of the Uchiha compound, Itachi and Shisui greeted me with their half eaten mochi. "nii-san, what are you doing here?" he ask. "Good afternoon Mamoru-san. Do you mind to have some with us?" Shisui offered the last stick of mochi. "I'm fine, thank you." Shisui stand from the edge of the ground and bit both of us goodbyes before he teleport and left the compound.