Substitute

Mamoru's pov.

The three of us are seating infront of the hokage with our own cup of tea. "Let's start to talk about the proposal then" the hokage started. To-san just nod and sip his tea. "Listen here Mamoru, your father requested me to resign you from your position of Anbu because you're the heir of the Uchiha clan and you're going to start taking over the police department" He said.

"But, I also come with a condition." His gaze start to harden towards Itachi. "The village need an Uchiha substitute for your position since you're the first and the only Uchiha that we have in the Anbu Black Ops." He said. I start to sip my tea while trying to put out my anger.

There'll be no way that I'll let the hokage ruin Itachi's childhood like that.

"And that substitute will be Itachi?" I ask my father. He nod in reply. "Lord hokage, I also have some conditions" I said. The hokage puff out some smoke from his pipe before gesturing me to continue with what I'm saying.

"I'm going to resign my position of Anbu, but after making sure that Itachi's going to be okay to take my place there" I said. From the corner of my eye, I could see father's expression harden. "So, I'm not going to resign from Anbu now. Because I'm going to be Itachi's guidence while he's adapting to the Anbu live" the hokage just nod at my request.

"Fair enough then. Itachi, you're going to start tomorrow. Mamoru, start to get him familiar with the Anbu headquarter. And Fugaku-san, thank you for your cooperation to bring them here today in this meeting" the hokage dismissed us. We three just bowed before leaving the office.

"Mamoru, Itachi, I'll meet you in dinner" to-san said and left towards the Uchiha compound. "Nii-san, let's get going then" Itachi tucked my arm and snap me out of my thoughts. "Yes. And I want you to remember the way around here" I said. He activated his sharingan and follow me towards the Anbu hideout.

-Time Skip-

Itachi's pov.

After I close the door, "Itachi" "yes nii-san?" Mamoru-nii pat the spot beside him. I sit beside him and we start to take off our shoe. "Eat something and go to bed early. We're going to get you a uniform the first thing in the morning" he stand and leave his shoe behind. I quickly arrange my shoe and follow him to the dining room.

"Itachi-nii, where have you been? What took you soo long?" Sasuke latch himself on me and I put him on his chair. "Mamoru, Itachi, you both are on time. Let's eat" ka-san start to put food on our plate. Just before I put sasuke down, I realise that Mamoru-nii have silently start to eat his meal. Without further delay, I put sasuke down and start to calmly gulp down the food. Dinner ends pretty quick. Not much conversations are going on between to-san and nii-san, but sasuke's occasional complaints fill the silence.

"Thank you for the food" Mamoru-nii stand from his chair and leave the room. Not long after, "you should get to bed early Itachi" to-san give me a look before he retreat to his room. "Sasuke, stop bothering your nii-san. He should rest because he's tired." Ka-san start to put more meat on my plate. "Ah. But nii-san only talk with to-san that's all" he puffed his cheek to express his annoyance. I quickly finish my meal and leave the dining hall after helping ka-san with the dishes.

"Tachi-nii! You promised to teach me the new shuriken techniques!" Sasuke blocked my door and scowl. "Aren't the academy going to teach you something new?" I squad down and look straight into his eye. "No! The academy are boring. I learned them all from the book in your room" By the look of his eye, he seems to be desperate. "Sorry Sasuke, next time okay" I flicked his forehead and close my bedroom door.

Hey guys!!

I know it's short.

But,

SCHOOL IS A LIVING HELL!

I repeat

SCHOOL IS A LIVING F*CKING HELL

Sorry for my language.

So,

I'll apologize in advance for anything that maybe unpleasing for y'all.

Anyways,

Do you like 'em?

Comment.

Like!

Share them!!

Well,

Cya.

Ja ne~

-Author N