Heir

Mamoru's pov.

After the conversation with the hokage, it seems that the villagers start to interact more with the clan members. It's a good thing that the problem is resolved without any force.

"Enter" I enter to-san's office with my Anbu uniform. "Oto-sama" I greeted. "Ah. Mamoru. What do you need?" He stand from his desk and sit on the couch infront of his desk, that's arranged infront of a coffee table. "I believe that the mission you give me is accomplished" I said. "Yes it is. Great job" he pour 2 cups of green tea. "Take a seat. I promise that I won't take much of your time" he start to sip his tea.

Just as I sit on the couch, "How's your Anbu duty?" "Mostly S-ranked, but also few A-ranks occasionally" I put down the half empty cup of tea and stand from the seat. "Mamoru" "yes to-san?"

"Never forget who you are"

"Yes I understand" I said and leave his office.

You're the eldest son of the main head family.

You're an Uchiha

You're Fugaku's eldest son

You're Mamoru Uchiha

... the Heir

Of the Great Uchiha Clan

I promise.

That I won't pass on this burden to you,

Sasuke,

Itachi.

Fugaku's pov.

After he left my office, I looked at his unfinished tea.

"What do you see of this cup of tea, to-san?" A 5 year old Mamoru asked me as I was having a shogi match with him.

"A Half-empty cup of tea" I said while moving a piece of the pawn.

"Wrong" he blocked my path in our match.

"Then what is it?" I ask and move another piece.

"It's a half-full cup of tea" he said and trapped my king.

"To-san, when people are too focused in looking for answers of their problem, they won't realise that the problem itself is it's answer.

Imagine if people don't belittle anything in this world.

I believe that this world will be suitable for us to live happy for the rest of our lives.

And,

That's a world I will make into a reality"

I believe in you mamoru.

I believe that,

You'll be a perfect

LEADER.

For our family.

Third hokage's pov.

*knock* "enter" I put down my papers and look at the visitor. "Ah. Fugaku-sama. It's pleasure to see you. is there something that I could help you with?" I offer him a seat and he seat on the chair infront of my desk. "There's something I need to discuss about Mamoru" he said.

"Yes?" "I want to resign him from any duty that he have now" he said. WHAT? "But, what is the reason?" I ask. "As you can see hokage-sama, Mamoru is my eldest son. He'll be the heir for the Uchiha clan. And I need to prepare him for it" he said.