Sasuke

Mamoru's pov

It's another peaceful day until... one shocking news. "A new family member is coming soon" ka-san showed us a small picture. "I wanna see" I put Itachi down and he ran to ka-san, who's currently inside the kitchen. "How old is he or she?" I ask  and take a seat on my chair. "It's still 3 months old mamoru" ka-san come in with a giggling Itachi.

"What is it Itachi?" I ask. He take a seat and try to cover up his laughter. Although it failed horribly. "N-nothing niiiii-san" he flashed a wide grin. I flicked his forehead "I know you're hiding something. You shouldn't lie to me Itachi" he keep on grinning "but I know that nii-san knows what I'm thinking... right?!" He stand on his chair.

I just chuckle and put him down to seat properly before ruffling his hair "of course I know. You're going to be a ni-san soon otouto" I softly smiled at him.

Tou-san flashed a smile at both of us "keep your voices down. Our food is here" he passes us our food. "Itadakimasu(thank you for the food)" me and Itachi both quickly dig in our lunches. I know that tou-san and ka-san are probably laughing silently at our antics. But... I don't care.

- Time Skip -

"M-mamoru... my water broke" she said. I reflectively lift ka-san unto my shoulder and teleported to the hospital. "NURSE! My Ka-san Is Going In Labour!!" I shouted and soon a stretcher is brought to me. I put ka-san down as soft as possible before rushing her into the labour room.

"Where's the husband?" The doctor ask. "I'll call him" I stand from the chair and teleported to the tou-san's office. "Ah. Mamoru-san. Who are you lo-" before the receptionist could answer, I sprint towards my father's office. I barge into his room and the door just split into two. "Ka-san... is in labour" I said as clear as possible within my pants. Tou-san just stand and rush towards me.

"Where?" He ask. "The hospital.... room 329" I said. "Let's go-" "no. I'll chatch you up to-san. I'll go fetch Itachi from the academy" he nods at me before teleporting to the hospital. I look around his room. And to-san actually are handling a meeting with... the hokage, head of clans, and also... the land lords.

I bow my head 90 degree "I'm sorry for the interuption. My ka-san are currently went in to labour. To-san's attendence are very important for my little brother right now. And I want your understandings to let this slide" the hokage just chuckle before patting my shoulder. "I believe that you need to fetch another family members?" Minato flashed a smile. I give him a brief nod before teleport to the academy, where Itachi's attending.

I waited for 15 minutes now. But Itachi is nowhere to be found. I scan through roads and trace Itachi's faint chakra. I push myself to run faster. And I arrive infront of my house. "Itachi" I said in a small voice. He slowly turn to face me with fear on his eye. "W-where's Ka-san?" he shutter. 

I pull him into a bear hug "Ka-san is in labour. You don't want to miss the chance to see your imouto or otouto right?" I said. He just nod. I lift him and he keep on burying his face to the crook of my neck. I jump from roofs to roofs to the hospital.

A baby's voice are heard from the room. Itachi choose to wait for ka-san and not barge into the room with his panic state. "You two may enter now" to-san opened the door for us. Itachi quickly dashed into the room towards our ka-san who's laying on the bed, pale. "Itachi... Mamoru... come here sweetie" She said softly.

I follow Itachi and stop by the bed. There cried a little boy, with pinkish cheeks. He's soo cute. My little brother. "Look. It's your otouto Itachi" he slowly poked the baby's cheek. They both smiled at each other. Then to-san lift the baby from ka-san's arms. "Have you think of his name?" 

"Yes" to-san replied. "Sasuke... Uchiha Sasuke" it's one of the rarest moments when I could see to-san smiled genuinely. Even if his smile isn't the widest smile someone could ever seen, but it's the smile which isn't meant to be shown to the world.

"Isn't it the third hokage's father's name?" I ask. "Yes. And I have asked lord third for his approval" to-san start to lift sasuke higher. "We shall raise him to never dishonor his name" to-san smiled brightly one more time.

I glance at Itachi who seems to be in deep thoughts. I squad down to his height "Itachi, now that you have a little brother, I could trust you to protect him right?" he seems to be thinking for a while before give me a soft smile "Of course ni-san. that's what brothers are for, right?" I just flicked his forehead and grin.

- Time Skip -

Itachi's pov

Sasuke really grab everyone's attention. To-san and Ka-san won't stop laughing at the little things Sasuke do. Even Mamoru-nii often bring Sasuke outside during his free time. I'm not jealous of Sasuke... I love him... very much.