Genin Brats

Mamoru's pov

Eversince Itachi get back from the war, he've been so quiet and tend to get lost in his own thought. Eventhou not infront of me. When I'm home after missions, Itachi would still greet me warmly and we still spent some time to train and catch up.

Before going to the war, I've passed the Jounin test. And now, I'm a legal full-fledged Jounin that either work as a teacher for genin squad, or the academy. It's kinda sucks that I need to take care of either a class full of shinobi-wanna-be or 3-man squad of mere genin brats. Gosh.. Minato Namikaze, you're pure evil.

The next year, he offered the same offer. I just told him that I'll TRY. Because I don't really want him to sent anyone of my friends to bug me just to get me to do that. But he take it as a yes.

It's the day where I'm going to meet my soon to be genin students. I enter the hokage's office where the Jounins have gathered together. "Ah, Uchiha-san. It's really nice to see you" The fourth greeted. "It's pleasure to meet you, Lord Hokage" I slightly bow and make my way to beside Kentaro and a group of 4 Jounin Uchiha teachers.

Kentaro Uchiha, 7 years older than me. He's my teammate when the war is happening. He cover me from a big blow that almost ended his life. I really owe him big time. Our relation is abit closer than friends. Even after the war, I still spend some time catching up with him. He flashed a bow to me with the other Uchihas.

As I walk across, I could hear murmur about "Is it really The Mamoru Uchiha?" "He's Hot" "OMG" and also other useless gossips. "Welcome Mamoru-sama" He greeted. I jab him lightly "How many time do I have to tell you not to be too formal with me" I told him through my gritted teeth.

He just chuckle that make me roll my eye. "Okay Jounins, through this orb, is the batch of the freshly made genins. And team 1 will be..." I don't really listen to any of those names and keep on looking at the orb.

"... Team 12, Mamoru Uchiha." I snapped from my thought and look at the hokage. "You'll be assined with Toka Namikaze, Hana Hakiko, and Takeshi Uchiha" He announced. I look at the orb. A yellow, brown, and black haired students, memorize completely their features.

-Time Skip after Lunch-

I'm on my way back to the academy after having some plate of dango with Kentaro. 5 minutes before the end of Lunch, he left me with the bill. That Bastard.

As I'm going to pay my bill, the clock showed 5 minutes late. Damn I'm late. Mind as well make it few minutes more right? I ordered 4 portion of dangos and take them to go.

After satisfied with them, I start to open one and eat them on my way back to the academy. By the time I arrive infront of the classroom, It's already 20 minutes late. I lazily slide the door open. There's a blackboard eraser faling down. Classic prank.

I let the eraser fall unto my head. The blond start to laugh on the floor. "Who are you? Where's the Jounin that's supposed to be here 20 minutes ago?" The girl ask.

The Uchiha jumped out of his chair and start to shout out appologies "I'm really sorry Mamoru-san. Just let them go for this one okay?" He plead. I simply start to clean my hair form the chalk. "Meet me at the rooftop" I said and teleported there.

Takeshi's pov

Right after sensei mentioned us that our Jounin will be Mamoru-san, I inwardly grined. It's finally my time that Mamoru-san, The Mamoru of the UCHIHA, going to train me until I'm CHUNIN! It's really the best day of my life!

Lunch passed rather quick. I'm back to seat beside our team's medic, and the stupid Namikaze. "Where is he?" Toka whined. "He better get a good reason for it" Hana said. Toka pulled a chair and set a classic prank, chalkboard eraser prank.