Chapter 3- I Will Find You

*Not Edited*
________________________

Evie POV

I was in my room with Jay and Carlos when Mal barged in. She slammed the door and lied on her bed, looking at the ceiling.

"What's wrong with you?" Carlos asked.

"My teacher is making me do my project again. He thinks I made that the Moors doesn't exist and I made the whole thing up." She sighed out.

"Well, who would believe something no one has ever seen?" Jay said. Mal sat up and looked at him.

"If it's so crazy, then why did you agree to come?" She asked.

"I didn't say that-"

"But that's what you were thinking!" She yelled out, cutting him off, "Do you think that this is some joke?! This is the one thing I have that my dad left behind, the one thing I know that gives me some hope that he's still alive! It tells me that my father left me for a certain reason! If you all think it's crazy, I'll just go to this place alone!"

She breathed heavily, and we all looked at her. I got up and by her. Mal calmed down a bit and looked at me.

"We do believe you, it's just what would happen if this place doesn't exist. What if you find out he's not in Auradon, why will you do?"

Mal looked down and at the the journal her father wrote in. "I have to try to find him, and if I don't try, then who will?"

Mal POV

They were quiet, and I got my bag. "Let's go, it's now or never."

Evie got her old Isle backpack, Jay had his one strap backpack, and Carlos had a notebook in his jacket pocket. We walked out and the sun was slowly setting. Right when we were going to climb over the gate, someone called my name.

"Mal!" I turned around and saw Ben running towards me. Behind him I saw Audrey, Jane and Doug. Ben noticed me looking at those who were behind him, and looked at me. "I had to tell them."

"Why?" I asked.

"They knew I was hiding something, and they needed to know why your friends had to go."

"Is it true?" Audrey asked, "Are you going to this unknown place to find your father?"

I hesitated a bit, and looked back to Jay, Carlos, and Evie. They nodded. "Yes, it's true."

"We're going to help her." Jay said.

"I just want to make sure you know what you're doing."

"Trust me, Ben. We have to journal to tell us everything we need to know about this place."

"I just want you to be safe." He leaned to me, kissed me on the lips, and I kissed back. We pulled away and looked at him. He had his perfect crown and perfect smile.

"I hate to ruin this sweet moment but Mal, we should go." Evie said.

I turned back and Carlos and Evie were behind the gate. Jay helped me get over the gate and he did the same.

"You do realize that the gates unlocked, right?" Ben said while easily pulling the gate open.

"It's cooler to climb over things." I said back.

"Just be careful." I nodded and gave a small sad smile.

"I promise." I turned back to my team, and ran out to find someone I hope was in the place filled with odd creatures.

I will find you, and prove that this place exist.
________________________
A/N- DISNEY DESCENDANTS NEON LIGHTS IS COMING WITH DESCENDANTS 2 SURPRISE!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ANY OF THIS WILL BE ON YOUTUBE?