Chapter 17- Match Made

*Not Edited*
____________________________

They left through one of the tunnels, while everyone else tried to think of a plan. I was able to healing myself, Evie, Jane, and Audrey with some of the water in the river nearby.

"How about we just send one small group to go see where he is?" Carlos asked.

"That sounds too risky." I said.

"Well I do hear anyone else having bright ideas?" There was then a loud rumble. We were all quiet, and the rumbling continued. The cave ceiling started to crack so I tried to hold it together.

"Everyone go to the tunnel on the right," Evie said, "that should take you to the Beast's castle, if it's still standing. Doug, Audrey, Jane, Lonnie, and Chad you stay here and help us distract him."

"I'm not leaving you!" My dad told me.

"Trust me, I got this." I told him. The ceiling continued to crack, and gave me a small hug before leaving through the tunnel.

The ceiling eventually collapsed, but I created a rock wall between us and the rumble. When everything became clear again, there was a man in front of us. He looked calm, but had an evil smile.

"Who are you?" I asked

"You most likely not recognize me, but maybe you'll remember this!" After that a large swirl of fire surrounded him, and the Black Death appeared with a loud roar. He returned back to his human form, and looked at all of us.

"I've heard about you all. You three went from evil to good, went through an alternate universe, and were able to return everything back to the was."

"Yeah, so what?" Carlos said, while Jane stood behind him.

"It's incredible seeing that you did all of that, but choose not to do more with it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Jay can control the four elements, Evie can take form of anyone, and Carlos can take form of a wolf. You each have the power to take over the world, yet you choose to live protecting it."

"It's our choice, just because our parent were evil doesn't mean that we should be too." Evie said loudly.

"You didn't think of that before. You all once thought that you were just a copy of you parents."

"No one control us and can be the same as anyone!"

"Are you sure?" His hand started to created a ball of red magic and aim towards us. I felt a strong pain through my body and felt someone come out. When it was over, we stood face to face with ourselves.

Our twins looked like the exact opposite of what we looked like. They all had leather jackets and boots, and red eyes. Carlos, Evie, and my twin looked us on the Isle. Jane's twin was her when Maleficent made her evil, Audrey's twin hair was shorter, Doug's twin looked than him, Lonnie's twin wore had short hair and wore some armor, and Chad's twin was wild mess. Jane's twin walked up to me with a smile.

"I told you everyone has a bad side." Evil Jane said. She was about to grab her but Carlos, in his wolf form, got to her first and climbed out of the cave hole. Evil Jane and Carlos went after them and we were all about to face our match.

Ben POV

We walked through one of the tunnels with a torch and a map showing where each tunnel lead to. As I looked around, I noticed Diavol and Angela glancing at each other.

"How do you know so much about the Black Death?" I asked.

"I first found it when I was out exploring my the woods after my parents were killed in a fire when I was around the age of 7." He told me. "The creatures welcomed me, and I found new place to call home. As I grew older, I went to visit the village near by. I then moved away to hopefully start a family. I signed up to be a soldier in the army, which led me to meeting Maleficent."

"We them met in the Moors and fell in love," Angela explained "but love didn't stop me from putting the curse on Aurora. The King then found out about Diavol, who was accused of planning with me to destroy his kingdom."

"Which then led to me be banished to the Isle Of The Lost."

"Mal told you were engaged, why not get married?" I asked. Before they could answer, I heard someone crying in a distance. I ran toward the sound, and they followed me.

I made it to a dead end, so I looked around. The light from the fire created shadows over the rocks and spikes, but I noticed a figure hiding behind one of the large rock.

"Hey," I said calmly. "Are you lost?"

"I don't know where I am?" It answered. It sounded so much like Mal, which brought up my hopes.

"I can help you, just come out. We'll lead you out of here." She didn't come out, but then slowly made her way to my. When I finally saw her, she looked exactly like Mal. The problem was that she did have anything purple. Her hair was a blonde and she wore a white dress with a white cloak.

"Mal? Is that you?" I asked.

"How do you know me? Who are you?"

"It's me, Ben. And these are your parents, Angela and Diavol."

"I don't know who any of you are."

"We can help you, you just have to trust us." I said while holding out my hand.

She was hesitant at first, but she did held it. We walked backed the way we came, and the whole time I wondered how this happened to her.
____________________________

A/N: The whole Evil Twin and Mal having blonde and forgot who everyone is thing is based on the Teen Titans 3 part episode of The End. More details in the next chapter.

The End Fan Made Trailer

Theme song in English

Also the face to face thing with the Black Death is like the Percy Jackson movie where they first meet Hades.

Thanks For Reading 🌹💫❤️🍎🔮😎✨☃🦄🐉📚🤓🍏🍪🍓✍🏽📖🍰🎂