Chapter 4- The Borders

*Not Edited*
________________________

Jay POV

We all made our way to Angela's house and it got darker. The moon shined through the trees and nothing was heard. When we got there, there was some light through the window.

"We have to be very quiet." Mal said in a quiet voice. We all very quietly made our way there when we heard some voices through an open window by the front door.

"I should tell her." A woman's voice said.

"Not yet, how do you think she'll react?" The other said.

"She needs to know that you're here."

"In time, but for now I need make sure everything is calm." The front door opened, and we quickly his in the bushes.

A shadow appeared and we stayed quiet. The figure looked around before turning into a crow and flew away.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Not sure, I'll have to talk to her later." Mal said. We waited for the lights to turn off

"Mal, what's that?" Evie asked while pointing at one of the trees behind us. We all turned to see and a faded carving a silhouette of Maleficent's horns along with a crow. When Mal write it a little, it glowed a green color. A little while after more glew on multiple trees creating a path.

We looked at each other, with a confused look, before following the glowing path. We went left and right, getting a bit lost in the forest.

When the glowed path ended, we saw tall rock boulders. Mal took out her book and turned the pages. She looked up at the boulders then back down at her book.

"We found the borders to the Moors."
________________________
A/N- Sorry if I haven't been updating lately. I've been on YouTube a lot lately, but I FOUND THIS.

PLEASE WATCH!!

Cover by Lily Rose of Talking To The Moon

Thanks For Reading ❤️🌹🔮🦄🍎❄️✨🐉☃💫