Chapter 7- Questions and Answers

*Not Edited*
_______________________

Evie POV

We all followed the river and the guards, and it led us around the forest. The flowers and the scenery was unlike anything I've seen in Auradon. There were multiple fairies dancing on the water and many cliffs and waterfalls.

We eventually found a group of pig like trolls who were around a muddy path. From what I remember in Mal's journal, they were called Wallerbog. One caught my attention, who had a small flowers in his hand. I smiled and he shyly came up to me. I was about to touch it when I felt some mud hit the back of my head. (Video Above Mud scene from Maleficent[2014])

I turned and saw the Jay and Carlos pointing to another Wallerbog, but he was pointing at each of them. I slowly got a handful of mud and threw it at Jay and Carlos.

"Oh, it's on!" Jay said.

Mal POV

My father and I walked around and I couldn't get enough of the Moors. There was so many thing I wish existed in Auradon, and I hoped it will happen.

"Do you like it here?" He asked me.

"Yeah, this place is incredible. How is it that no one found this place?"

"You have to follow a certain path to get here. You got here because you found and followed that path, the glowing marks on the trees."

"Why did you leave me?"

"When I was sent to the Isle, I hid in the tunnels under the entire island. The only time I came up was at night. When you were born, I stayed hidden, but came up and saw you grow. As you grew, I saw you become a bit more like your mother and I thought that you wouldn't want to see me."

"So how did you get back here in Auradon?"

"When the portal was still open, I went through when no one noticed. I got my ability to turn into a raven and no one really noticed me. I saw your mother choosing to stay and how you made everyone change."

"I thought you were a crow."

"No, it's a raven. Two completely different birds."

"Where were you in the alternative Auradon?"

"I was one of the castle staff. I kept an eye on you but never talked to you mother."

I was about to ask more questions when I heard some laughing close by. We went to where the laughter came from and saw Evie, Jay, and Carlos throwing mud at each other along with the Wallerbogs. They all stopped when they saw us approach.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing." They said all together.

"Then what's this." I said. I grabbed some mud and threw it at Jay. Just like that, the mud started to fly everywhere. Evie and I were on a team, and Carlos and Jay were on another. Jay used his power to throw more ammo than they had.

"Okay, we surrender." I yelled out. They stopped and I saw that almost everyone was covered in mud. "Jay, can you help us get cleaned up?"

"No problem." He easily took of all the mud off us and we all got back on the grass.

"Mal, what's on your wrist?" My father asked. I lifted up my sleeve, and saw the dragon marking.

"It's just a tattoo. It appeared after everything went back to normal." He was quiet for a moment, before going through his book.

"Have you looked at all the pages in this book?"

"Yeah, but a few of the pages were ripped out."

"They were ripped out for a reason, so no one can fulfil the prophecy." He than turned and walked quickly.

"Where are you going? What prophecy?" I asked quickly as we all following him.

"You have to know this, because you're going to fulfil the prophecy that could destroy or save Auradon."
_________________________
A/N- Thanks For Reading ❤️🌹🔮🦄🍎✨🐉

GO GET THE 'Negatives' EP BY The Girl and The Dreamcatcher