Chapter 21- Perfect Match

*Not Edited*

______________________

Evie POV

It all happen quickly. After about a year of planning, the wedding was finally. It was held in the center of the Moors, so all can be together in peace.

My mother and I helped design Angela's wedding, while Audrey and Mal helped with the setup. Lonnie created the benches made of strong vine on one side of the aisle while Jay created smooth earth benches on the other. Doug created small crystals as decorations. Ben and Chad helped with setting up the flowers. Carlos and Jane helped deliver the invitations. The main color other than white was a light purple.

So the day finally came, where they made it official. The Fairy Godmother created a portal, from the main city, to the ceremony. She was also the Marriage Officiant.

Everyone was seated. The once villains were on one side while the Moors creators were on the other. Since the villains change, some started small businesses. My mom was the owner of a spa, Jafar owned and antique shop and Cruella owned an animal shelter.

Lonnie, Audrey, Jane, and I were the Bridesmaids and Chad, Jay, Carlos, and Doug were the Ushers. Mal was the Maid of Honor and Ben was the Best Man.

We were all in position as the flower girls and ring bearer walked up front. A few of the water fairies held the basket as the others dropped the petals. One of the Wallerbogs held the pillow with the ring and Angela appeared a moment later. She walked down the aisle with one of the tree guards.

All stood, or flew for the small fairies, as she made her way up front. When she made stood in front of her groom.

Mal POV

"Dearly beloved; friends, family, and those who we just met; we are gathered here today to celebrate these two who found love. Even when it was the darkest of times, they stay together. You may now say your vows."

"Angela," Diavol said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "since the day we met, the day where you took over a village, you took over my heart. Since we saw each other again, I see clearly that you never wanted to live evil."

"Diavol, we met and somehow you saw me with good inside. We talked and even after me being banished, you followed, also for the fact you were banished too. I didn't think I'd find love, but I did."

"Before we move on, does anyone object. Speak now or forever hold your peace."

It was quiet until Mal spoke up.

Mal POV

"Wait, I'd like to say something." Some in the crowd gasped, but I made my way to them. I turned to face my dad, "You're not just making a promise to my mother, to promise to always love her and stay with her forever, you'll be making a promise to me. That you'll never leave and be there whenever I need you."

"I promise." He said with a smile. I returned back to my spot and looked at them with small tears in my eyes.

"You may go on."

"The rings, please." Ben handed the rings to her and smiled. "Now, Diavol place the ring on her finger and repeat after me. 'With this ring, I'd be wed.'"

"With this ring, I'd be wed."

"Angela place his ring and say 'With this ring, I'd be wed.'"

"With this ring, I'd be wed."

"By the power, vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now-" she tried to continue but saw my mom and dad passionately kissing. "Go on kissing the bride."