Episode 5

" Last time on Total Drama The 6th! The campers competed in the Niagara Falls challenge from season 3! Team Apple came in with the loss overall and went to the Marshmallow Ceremony to vote out a loser. Beth ended up being the overall loser and voted herself out!! Her excuse was to see that awkward Blaine guy. Gross. Coming up. Will someone have their first kiss? Who will become savage? When will Chef learn how to cook good food? All these questions and more will be answered this time on Total. Drama. The 6th! "

*******************************************************

Chris comes over the cabins in a helicopter speaking through a microphone.

" EVERYONE IN THE DINING HALL IN 5 MINUTES! " he screamed.

Everyone was up in 3 minutes, dressed and in the dining hall. When everyone was through eating they all headed over to wherever Chris was. When they all arrived there, they were surprised to see Chris standing in front of a...soccer field?

" For your first challenge today, you will all be in teams of 3, so it will be even. The challenge will be Bumper Soccer! "

" Bumper Soccer? " asks a confused Tyler.

" Yeah. Don't interrupt me ever again Tyler. Bumper Soccer will be played with everyone in bumper inflatable balls, where only your legs show. Now it's time to decide who's not playing for Team Uno, Game, and Last." Chris announces.

All the teams converse and come up with a decision.

" Team Uno? " Chris asks.

" Riley, Cody, and Myself will be playing for our team. " Courtney answers.

" Okay. Team Apple already has three people left. Team Game? "

" Eva, DJ, and Trent will be playing for us" Gwen replies.

" Alrighty. Team Skirts already has three players. Team Last, who's the only person sitting out for you? "

" Cameron will be sitting out for us" Alejandro says glaring at Cameron.

" Let's go!" Chris screams.

*******************************************************

All of the players were into their inflatable bubbles and ready to play.

" We will be doing this game like a tournament. The team eliminated first will have a disadvantage and the best team will have an advantage. First two teams that play is Team Uno and Team Last! The matches will be 5 minutes long each and will be a single elimination tournament. " Chris says.

---First Game---

Chris blows the whistle, signifying the beginning of the match.
Courtney taps the ball to Cody who takes off down the field to be knocked over by Alejandro, who takes the ball away, leaving Cody on the ground, helpless, while Sierra screams " INTERFERENCE!"
Alejandro takes the ball down the field and is stopped by Riley who chips the ball up to Courtney who scores. At the end of the five minutes the score is 1-0. Team Uno wins.

---Second Game---

" The second game will be played between Team Apple and Team Skirts!" Chris says.

The game begins after Zoey taps off to Sierra. Heather takes the ball from Sierra and goes down the field and shoots. The ball goes ten feet to the side of the goal. Team Apple does a goal kick and scores a goal. The final score is 3-1. Team Apple wins.

---Third Game---

"The next game will be played between Team Uno and Team Game!" Chris says

The game begins with Eva, and being her cocky self, keeps the ball away from the rest of her team and tries to score but is pretty much impossible with Riley as defense/ goalie. Riley passes the ball to Cody, who passes the ball to Courtney and she scores once again making the final score 1-0. Team Uno wins.