First Challenge part 1

"Your first challenge will be a trust activity. Each team will pick a person, do that now." Chris says.

Team Uno huddles up and Riley says "ill do it!"

"Okay" Team Uno agrees.

Team Apple huddles up and Duncan says " Sure ill do it. " and smirks at Courtney.

" Never mind Riley I wanna do it!!!! Courtney says angrily.

"Nope. No changes. " Chris announces. " Team Game?"

" I'm doing it. " Eva says.

"Team Skirts?" Chris asks.

" Me. " Zoey says calmly.

" and LAST but not least Team Last?"

" Hahah." Alejandro says sarcastically. " I'll do it "

" Alright. So from Team Uno is Riley, Team Apple is Duncan, Team game is Eva, from Team Skirts is Zoey and from team LAST is Alejandro. "

" Okay let's get started. "

***

" So what your going to do for the challenge is the person that each group picked will stand at the bottom of a 10 foot ramp and everyone else ( one at a time ) will fall down BACKWARDS and hope that your teammate will catch you. You get a point for each person that you catch. The team with the most points in the end will get an advantage in the next challenge. Okay so each team go to your ramp. The blue one is Team Uno's. The red one is Team Apple's. The Yellow one is Team Game's, the pink one is Team Skirts and the grey one is Team Last's. Get going! "

All the teams rush to the ramps. The chosen contestant for each team goes to the bottom and the rest of their team climbs up to the top of the ramp.

" Begin! " Chris shouts.