Confessionals

( Okay so this is when all of the cast does their first confessionals. )

Sierra- " This season I'm am GOING to win for me and my Codykinz!!!! And I am NOT going to let Gwen get in the way of mine and Cody's relationship. So this time I have to make Cody focus on me and not that, that ughhhh. GWEN! "

Eva- " I am gonna win this season. You wanna know how I know?! WELL I JUST DO! I JUST DO OKAY!!!! "

Gwen- " Alright. So the last two seasons haven't been that great for me. With the whole me and Duncan thing. And with Courtney hating me except for that one time on TDAS. I mean yeah me and Duncan broke up and everything but I still think that Courtney hates me... But I don't care now because me and Trent have become really good friends. I'm actually hoping that we can become more than friends. "

Trent- " Gwen. Man, that's all I can think about right now. She's just so amazing and beautiful. Duncan is so stupid to treat her like that. Well never mind. I honestly hope I will have enough courage to ask her out later this season... "

Cody- " Oh god. I really hope Sierra isn't listening. I have had to go through 1 season with her right beside me. LITERALLY. I like her as a friend and all but something's she can be really creepy and Sierra ish. She just can't stay away from me. I mean I guess that's a good thing kinda. "

Mike- " Okay, so this season I am going to control my personalities. I hope.... I really like Zoey and we are dating and I know she doesn't like it when I turn Vito or my other personalities but I just can't help it. I hope I can stay in control. "

Zoey- " Mike. I hope that mike can control himself. I know he can't help it but sometimes it just gets on my very last nerve whenever he is Vito and hitting on other girls, or when he's Chester and getting annoyed with me for no reason, or when he's Svetlana and doing all of these unnatural stunts, or when he is Manatoba and he is- well I actually kinda like Manatoba. But the worst of all is Mal. I'm really hoping he doesn't come back out this season. "

Beth- " I'm so happy to be back on Total Drama! I wonder what team I'm going to be on? Hopefully Lindsay's or that new cute boy Blaine's team. He is sooooo cute I mean the little freckles on his face and the way he blushes whenever he talks and it's just eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! "

Dawn- " Being back on this island makes me a little iffy. But Scott makes me calm down he is sorta adorable when he is trying to explain something and what not. Ahhhh..Oh. Umm. Can you like delete what I just said?? Please!!"

Scott- " I don't like this island and I probably will never like it. All those memories of F-f-ang and the other sh-sh-sharks.... But sometimes dawn clams me down by me just looking at her. Courtney is still my ex but I still she is mighty pretty. "

Lindsay- " Oooooo have you heard! I found Tyler!!! Tyler!!!! I know right! It's so amazing! No nail polish could beat being with him. Well maybe that really pretty sparkling hot pink kind. Yeah maybe that would beat him. "

Tyler- " Lindsay is my girl and I will do anything to keep it that way. I am really hoping that she doesn't forget me against this season like she did for 1 and a half seasons. If you are watching this Lindsay, I LOVE YOU!!!! "

DJ- " Hey. I really think I have a chance of winning this season. I haven't won for the past 3 seasons but maybe 4th times the charm right? And I also haven't had any animals attack me yet. So maybe my curse is gone! Yes!!! "

Owen- " Hahah!!!! I'm so pumped for this season! I'm gonna win it for me, izzy and my buddy Noah! Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!! On the other hand I'm gonna ask Izzy out, I think she still likes me. "

Izzy- " Woah! Total Drama! Yeah! Izzy's back! Izzy's gonna win! Woooooooooo!!!!!!!! GO IZZY!!!!

Noah- " Well I'm back. Whoop-Dee-Do. The only thing that I think I'm going to really enjoy us looking at the new girl, Riley. She's really pretty and I almost says that about well... NOONE. and Chris said she liked reading! So that's good. But he also did say she liked soccer which is athletic. So that's bad. "

Courtney- " This is going to be a long season. Duncan I'm pretty sure wants me back, the same with Scott. It's just so nerve racking. I mean I MIGHT would get back together with Scott. But Duncan? HECK NO! Not after what he did to me!! Even though I want him back. Oh SHUTUP Courtney! "

Duncan- " Courtney is so hot when she is mad. I overheard her whole confessional. I want her back, I really do. I know what I did was wrong and bla bla bla... But me and Courtney that is just what feels right. "

Heather- " I am getting the money I deserved from Total Drama World Tour. And I'm not going to let Alejandro get in my way. Yeah, we're dating and all but that doesn't mean I can't play the game! "

Alejandro- " Heather. She Is gorgeous. But this season I am winning it all even if it comes down to me and Heather. Then we can buy ourselves a mansion and live together forever. I like that idea very much. "

Harold- " I'm going to win this year for L'Shawna. She's my gal. I really, really like her. I'm pretty sure she likes me too, I'm just waiting for the perfect time to talk to her and ask her on a little date. "

L'Shawna- " Harold is my sugar baby. But whenever it comes to 500,000 dollars. Sorry Harold, but momma is bringing home the big cash this year! Oh yeah!

Cameron- " Hello. This season I'm planning on winning again. I'm also planning to still stay close to Zoey and Mike. Maybe I can even make more trustworthy alliances this season on Total Drama. "

Riley- " Wow. This is my first confessional. If anybody was wondering I have seen all of the episodes in Total Drama Series. In a sane sort of way. Not in a Sierra stalker kinda of way. But I know who to look out for and who to become friends with. Hopefully I get a very reliable team. "

Blaine- " This season I wanna win! "

( Static )

Everyone is around the marshmallow ceremony area. Until Chris comes on, on the loudspeakers and says, " Time to announce the teams! "