Talent Show

Everyone gathered behind the curtains of the stage except for the contestants that weren't an act in the talent show. Chris and Chef Hatchet set up at the little table in front of the stage.

" Up first is Courtney and Riley! " Chris says.

Riley and Courtney walk onto the stage in yellow knee length dresses. They sing their duet perfectly and walk off the stage. Chris and Chef both hold up 9s.

" Next up is Mike!"

Mike walks onto the stage nervously and shares a glance with Zoey.

" Come on Mike. You can do it." Zoey says quietly.

Mike then starts to act. He does amazing. Chris holds up a 7, And chef crying holds up a 10.

" Okay! Team Uno you got 35 points! " Chris shouts.

Happy hollers come from Team Uno.

" Next up from Team Apple, Duncan! "

Duncan walks onto the stage with a large piece of wood. He begins to carve and that lasts for about two minutes, until he shows his finished product. A gigantic skull.

Chris gives Duncan a 7 and Chef gives him a 6.

" Come on! I worked my hand off to carve that beauty! " Duncan yells.

" Too bad. Next up is Blaine! " Chris says.

Blaine walks onto the stage in a tight pink leotard. Everyone has their eyes covered or their mouths wide open, or trying to hold in their laughs. Blaine dances badly. Chris gives him a 3 and Chef gives him a 1. He walks off the stage to go sit with Beth.

" Team Apple you got 17 points! " Chris screams.

" I think you did good. " Beth says to Blaine, smiling.

" Team Game, Trent! "

Trent plays his guitar really nice and everyone is swaying to the beat. Both Chris and chef give him a 10. Everyone claps, except for Duncan who is still mad at Blaine.

" Eva! Your next! "

Eva comes on the stage with a mad look in her eyes. She easily lifts the 200 pound weight and walks off the stage. Everyone doesn't look impressed. Chris gives her a 6 and chef gives her a 7.

" Team Game, you have 33 points!"

" Alright! From Team Skirts, we have Heather! " Chris says.

Heather comes on the stage and performs. She does pretty good. Chris gives her a 8 and so does Chef.

"Ok! Next is- umm, nevermind! They aren't ready yet. So for now, Team Last, Tyler!.

Tyler does some weird gymnastics routine. But is very unsteady and falls a lot. Chris gives him a 6 and Chef gives him a 6.

" Owen is next!" Chris says loudly.

Owen gets on the stage with a gallon of soda and a bucket to sit on. He chugs it in under 1 minute. But then he picks up the bucket from under him and barfs. Chris gives him a 4 and Chef gives him a 1 while throwing up.

" Team Last got 17 points. " Chris says. " So now Sierra and Zoey will finish the talent show with a presentation for their talent. " Chris says with a bored look on his face.

Sierra and Zoey walk onto the stage and gets set up. When they finally set up Sierra clicks a button and the screen is showing the words: HEATHER. Heather looks confused as Sierra and Zoey smiles. Zoey clicks to the first actual slide, that shows Heather stuffing her face with a double cheeseburger. Everyone laughs, while Heather looks at the two of them angrily. Zoey clicks to the next slide, showing Heather stuck on a slide because of her wide hips. She looks more mad. The last and final slide is a collage of embarrassing baby pictures and embarrassing pictures of Heather when she was chubby. She looks even madder than before. The maddest anyone had ever seen. Zoey and Sierra are laughing their butts off, and so is everyone else.

" That concludes our beautiful presentation of Heather. " Sierra says laughing.

" THAT WAS SO UGHHHH!!!" Heather screams. Heather goes up on the stage to face the crowd and says " Those pictures were photoshopped!!! I promise!" While she's yelling Zoey sneaked over to Owen's barf bucket and signaled Sierra to come over their to her. So Zoey and Sierra lifted up the bucket, went to where Heather was standing, waited a second for everyone to look at them so Heather would turn around. And right when Heather turned, they dumped the bucket of barf onto her. Everyone laughed including Chris and Chef.

" EWWWWW.........!!!!!!!!" Heather screamed running to the shower.

" That was definitely a talent I give it a 10! " Chris says, still laughing.

" So do I! " says Chef.

So that night Team Skirts came out with a score of 36!