The Second challenge

" Now for the rules. " Chris said. " So If anyone breaks their disability, then their whole team automatically loses. To win this game your team has to build the tallest structure in 10 minutes with as many Popsicle sticks and tape as you need. You have work together. Or you don't. Your choice. Everyone who is blind get your blindfolds on, whoever can't talk come get your tape to put on your mouth, and whoever can't use your hands come get some rope."

Everyone gets geared up and ready to play.

" Go! " Chris shouts.

Team Uno:

" I can't see!" Cody says.

" Mmmmmhhmmnn" Noah try to explain.

" Okay Riley and Noah start the base. Noah you need to stand up so you and Riley can make the base. Mike start making square platforms and I'll start on the top by using my teeth and feet. Hurry!" Courtney orders.

" Hey! What about me?!" Cody yells.

" You're kinda useless right now. No offense. " Riley says.

" None taken. " Cody says with a frown.

5 minutes pass and Riley and Noah have finished the base. Mike is almost done with the platforms and Courtney is having trouble with the top, so Noah and Riley help her.

10 minutes are up and Team Uno's structure is standing and is 40 inches tall.

Team Apple:

" Okay get to work! " Duncan shouts at his team.

" Why do you get to boss us around ?" Beth says.

" Yeah!" Blaine agrees.

" Fine! Do it yourselves! " Duncan shouts back.

Team Apple gets to work while Duncan just sits back and relaxes watching them build the whole structure without him. He had to admit they did a pretty good job. But he still thought they would have done better with his idea.

10 minutes passed and Team Apple's structure was standing at 32 inches tall.

Team Game:

Everybody in their group huddled up and Eva bossed them around, telling them what to do. But that kinda payed off because she had a really good idea. 10 minutes passed and their structure was 64 inches tall.

Team Skirts:

" I miss my Cody! I do wanna be blind! I wanna see Cody!!!" Sierra complains.

" Just shutup fan girl! " Heather snaps back.

" Let's just build already! " Harold says.

" mmhmmhmmm! " Zoey says.

" Whatever." Heather said.

" Yay! We get to build stuff!!! " Lindsay cheered.

Everyone was working kinda bad. Everyone was disagreeing and no one would listen to one another. 10 minutes passed and their structure was 29 inches tall.

Team Last:

" Ok according to my calculations, we should build the structure base in the form of a cube and then build up with cubes. " Cameron said.

Everyone looked at one another until they decided to listen to Cameron since he WAS the smartest . They kept building and working together and Cameron kept giving directions while they were building. 10 minutes was up and their structure was 64 1/2 inches tall.

Chris then yelled over the speakers " Team Last is the winner! And Team Skirts will be voting someone out tonight. All the other teams are safe. Head back to your cabins now, except for Team Skirts meet me for the marshmallow ceremony. "