The Campfire

Back at the campfire, everyone from Team Apple and Team Last were seated. Chris stood up on his podium and began to speak.

" Tonight there will be two losers. Let's find out who. "

Everyone has a nervous look in their eye.

" Team Apple: one vote Blaine. Two votes Blaine. One vote Duncan. Two votes Duncan. And the contestant that is going home tonight will be..... Blaine!" Chris says.

Beth looks and runs to Blaine who is already on the Dock Of Shame.

" I'm sorry you got voted out. " Beth said.

" It's okay. It's my fault for saying I had a talent. " Blaine said.

" Dancing may not be your talent but I know what is!" Says Beth.

" What?" Blaine asked.

Beth pecked Blaine on the cheek and smiled and said, " Your a great kisser. "

Beth and Blaine smiled and then kissed. Then it was time for Blaine to get on the boat and wait for the next eliminated person to join him.

" Alright. Team Last: one vote Owen. One vote Tyler. One vote Alejandro. "

Alejandro looked surprised when he heard his name.

" Two votes Owen. Two votes Tyler. It's- its a tie! So I will pick someone random to choose who will go home. Chris picked up a walkie talkie that led to the winning cabin and said into it, " Hey Team Skirts! Choose someone to go home. Will it be Owen or Tyler?"

You can hear whispers and mutters on the other line, until Sierra's voice comes on and says " Owen! "

Everyone looked at Owen, who was now sad and depressed. " I'll see you guys later" He told everyone. " Bye Izzy!" Owen said before boarding the boat.

" Bye Big-O !" Izzy yelled.

And so Owen and Blaine went off with the boat into the night.