First challenge part 2

" Begin! " Chris shouts.

( okay so I'm going to write this part like showing how each team is doing one at a time. If that makes any sense. )

Team Uno:

"Okay guys you HAVE to trust me. " Riley says.

The rest of her team looks at each other uncomfortably.

" We need to go littlest to biggest. So Cody you go first. Ready Riley?!Courtney screams.

" yeah I guess... "

" I'm coming down. " says Cody.

"Okay..." Riley says nervously.

Cody then falls backwards and Riley holds out her hands just in time to catch him.

" Wow. You're really light. " Riley says to Cody.

"Yeah..." Cody blushes.

"I guess I'm next. " Noah says. Thinking to himself how awesome it's gonna be to for Riley holding him. Weird but awesome.

Then Noah steps to the edge and his balance is really bad and he falls in a weird way. But Riley shifts just enough to catch him. They stare at each other for a while and then Riley lets him down.

" Ok! Courtney! Your next!" Riley yells.

" here I come!!!" Courtney says.

Courtney falls perfectly into Riley's arms, which is awkward, so Riley lets her down fast.

" Mike, your turn." Riley said, as she thought to herself to not drop Mike even though she was kinda strong. But he was tall and she was the height of Cody.

Mike then gasped and turned in Svetlana. " Here Svetlana comes!!"

Mike jumps perfectly and Riley shifts over and puts out her arms but realizes he is coming down to fast and they both go down.

"Owww" they say in unison.

" Are you guys okay?" Cody asks.

" Yeah I'm fine." Says Riley. " Are you okay Mike? "

" Yeah I think so." He says.

So Team Uno gets out with 3 points.

Team Apple:

Team Apple is at the top of the ramp except for Duncan, who is setting up at the bottom.

" All right! Let's get on with this!" Duncan yells to the rest of his team.

" I'll go first! " says Beth.

Beth steps to the ramp and trips and falls. Duncan catches her and when she gets in his arm he drops her.

" Next!" Duncan yells.

" Me! " Dawn says.

Dawn falls gracefully into Duncan's arms. Once again when she falls into his arms, he drops her.

" I'm next! " Scott exclaims.

Duncan just looks at him with a suspicious smile on his face. When Scott falls, Duncan scoots over to the side and let's him fall.

"Ouchhhhhh" Scott whines.

" Oops" Duncan says with a smile.

" In case you haven't realized this is a competition! I know you don't like Scott that much, but can you at least catch him so we can get a point?!? " Dawn screams. And everyone ( including the other teams ) stare at her. Her fade then turns a bright red.

" My turn." Says Blaine.

Blaine falls but he is too heavy and Duncan drops him.

" DANG IT! " Duncan yells.

So Team Apple comes out with 2 points.

Team Game:

All of Team Game is set up and ready to go.

Eva screams from the bottom of the ramp " EVERYBODY JUMP IN PAIRS! I CAN CATCH YOU GUYS!!!"

So Trent and Gwen pair up and so does L'Shawna and DJ.

Trent and Gwen jump and Eva catches both of them. Then L'Shawna and DJ jumped and she catches them also.

"YEAH!!!" Eva screamed.

" You go girl!" L'Shawna said.

So Team Game came out with 4 points.

Team Skirts:

Zoey gets set up at the bottom while the rest of her team is standing, waiting on her.

" Ok I'm ready! " Zoey says.

"I'll go first " says Lindsay.

Lindsay jumps forward and Zoey catches her.

" Lindsay! You were supposed to go BACKWARDS ! " Zoey said.

" ohhhhh. Sorry! " Lindsay replies.

" Just someone else go. " Zoey said, unhappily.

" Me! " said Sierra.

Sierra then falls backward and while in midair she says " CODYKINZ!!!!"

Cody hears his name and looks at Sierra, who is just staring at him with a smile.

Zoey catches Sierra, who was pretty heavy compared to Zoey.

Then everyone else jumps and Team Skirts comes out with 2 points. She caught Heather and Sierra.

Team Last:

Alejandro had been watching Team Game. He wanted to do better than Eva to impress Heather and his teammates so he said " Everyone jump together!" Completely forgetting that Owen was on his team.

So they all got to the edge with Owen in the back and they jumped. Alejandro noticed to late that Owen was flying right towards him so he tried to move but he didn't in time. Owen came down and crushed him.

" Really? Owen. " Alejandro said before passing out.

" Oh. Sorry Al. " Owen said , while getting off of him.

So Team Last came out with 0 points.