Winner's Advantage

" So Team Game! You came out with the most points so you get an advantage in the next challenge. " Chris shouts.

Whoops and hollers came from Team Game.

" The challenge that everyone will be doing is, you will have to build a structure out of old Popsicle sticks and tape. But the catch is one person in your group will be blind, one person will be mute, one person will not be able to sit down, one will not be able to stand up, and one will not be able to use their hands. "

Silence came from the contestants.

" So Team Game, your advantage is you get to pick one of those disabilities you want to get rid of. "

Team Game huddles up. Then Gwen speaks up and says "we would like to get rid of no using our hands disabilities for our team."

" okay. So who is going to have no disabilities?" Chris asks.

" ME! " Eva growls. " I won the challenge for us, so I get to be the one without any disabilities! "

Okays and alrights come from the rest of Team Game.

" Let's get started then. I will tell you who has what disability. Ok, for Team Uno Cody will be blind, Noah cannot talk, Riley cannot sit down, Mike cannot stand up, and Courtney cannot use her hands.

" Ugh! But I wanna use my hands!!!" Courtney complains.

"No. " Chris says. " Okay now for the other teams. Team Apple, Blaine will be blind, Beth cannot talk, Dawn cannot sit down, Scott cannot stand up, and Duncan cannot use his hands. "

" Crap." Duncan says angrily.

" Team Game, Gwen will be blind, Trent cannot talk, L'Shawna cannot sit down, Eva can do anything, and DJ cannot stand up. " Chris announces.

" Well I guess I won't be talking to you. " Trent says to Gwen with a big smile on his face.

" Yeah. I guess you won't. Gwen smirked at Trent.

" Team Skirts Sierra will be blind, Zoey cannot talk, Heather cannot sit down, Lindsay cannot stand up, and Harold cannot use his hands. " Chris says.

" I can't be blind! I have to see my CODYYYYY!!!!!!" Sierra cries.

"Team Last, Tyler will be blind, Alejandro cannot talk, Cameron cannot sit down, Izzy cannot stand up, and Owen can't use his hands. "

" Aww.... Izzy has to stand up! "

" Now for the rules" Chris says and everybody frowns.