P.O.V

Gwen's P.O.V

I was so glad Chris had not spilled my secret. It would ruin me. Ugh.

I started to walk up to Trent as everyone else started to their cabins.

" Hey Trent! " I said.

He looks at me for a spilt second and says " Hey Gwen. Are you glad that your secret wasn't spilled? "

" Yes. What about you?"

" I actually wouldn't have minded if he said my secret..."

I looked at him for a second, wondering why he would even say that he would've been okay if Chris had spilled his secret. " Seriously?"

" Yeah. I think that the person already knows that I like them though. "

I could feel my cheeks burning. I knew he liked me. He has ever since the first season. But the thing was I liked him too. That was my secret, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

**********************************************************************************

Noah's P.O.V

I was so mad at Chris. I don't think I can ever go around Riley again. I think she knew it was me. It could've really only been me, unless Mike was cheating on Zoey. Which was not the case. I tried to avoid her, until I looked at her as she was waking to the cabin. Her glance met mine and she walked over to me. Crap.

" Hi Noah. " she said with a little, kind smile on her face.

" Hey. " I said blushing.

" Sooo, who do you think is going home tonight?"

" Heather or Sierra. "

" Heather definitely! Do you wanna go watch the ceremony with me?" She asked.

" Sure. " I said.

The way she invited me to go with her to the ceremony, surprised me. She acted as if Chris hadn't said my secret. She just ignored it. That's why I liked her.

**********************************************************************************

Zoey's P.O.V

We lost. And it's because of me and Heather not raising our hands. And it's probably gonna come down to her and Sierra, because everyone thinks that was her secret because it was so weird and crazy. But it was mine. I mean I don't think that me or Sierra is going home. I think that Heather is. I know Harold doesn't like her, and me and Sierra are voting her out, so we have this one in the bag. But just to make sure, I had to get Harold on mine and Sierra's side. I saw Harold barely in front of me, so I called out to him. " Harold! Come here!"

" Yeah?"

" Can you vote for Hea-"

" YES." He said cutting me off.

" Great. Thanks Harold. "

And then we headed to the campfire.

*******************************************************************************

Team Skirts gathered around the campfire, anxious to hear who was going home.

" Okay, so this was interesting. Everyone on Team Skirts voted for the same person, including themselves. "

Everyone looked at each other in shock, knowing someone messed with the votes.

" The person leaving today will be...... HAROLD! "

Zoey and Sierra look at each other sadly and then at Heather, who is looking at them evilly.

*STATIC* (Confessionals)

Heather

I was NOT going down that easy Sierra and Zoey!

*STATIC*

" Oooooo so if you liked that join us next time on Total. Drama. The 6th!"